Has James Maddison played his last game for Coventry City? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
79% of people wouldn't play him for the last game against Oldham. I would agree with them to be honest, we need next season in mind.

The only loans I would play are Armstrong and Stephens. Armstrong to maybe give him his 20th goal and Stephens because we sort of have to! Jones as well but I don't count him as a loan loan as he will be here next season.

Telegraph Article - http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sp...news/james-maddison-played-last-game-11272140

skyblue1991

Personally I wouldn't play any loans, not even Arma.

Play the strongest team wr have that will be here next season and see how they fare. It'll help identify what areas of improvement are needed.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
The other option is to put Harries in instead of Stephens.

Don't think I'd mind that to be fair.

hill83

Am I allowed to absolutely laugh my tits off if Norwich get relegated?

hill83

He could be back for 2016/17 on a season long loan?

I rated him as a promising player when he was ours, but the second he was sold he wasn't worth the loan this season.
Maybe next season though.

covcity4life

rcc
martin
harries
hunt(or haynes if hes back,or one of the twins if they play LB)
lorentsken
fleck
vincelot
jones
rose
lameries
thomas

bring on arma,cole and someone else in 2nd half

result really doesnt matter

rupert_bear

Shouldn't have loaned him back the minute he joined Norwich, nothing against the kid he's a decent player but his form dipped alarmingly in the New Year and has continued. Should have been left out the team much sooner but that's down to the manager, I have to say weak management just to pacify the fans, cost is points, and consequently cost us the play-offs in my opinion.

Last edited:

Captain Dart

I take it Gael Bigirimana isn't likely to play again for the club either.

shmmeee

No loans for me. Better to give some kids the experience than play a bunch of players with literally nothing to play for at the club.

RCC
Willis Martin Stokes Harries
Vincelot Gadzhev
Jones Rose Lameiras
Thomas

bawtryneal

rcc
martin
harries
hunt(or haynes if hes back,or one of the twins if they play LB)
lorentsken
fleck
vincelot
jones
rose
lameries
thomas

bring on arma,cole and someone else in 2nd half

result really doesnt matter

Result does matter. I have £50 bet with two Sheffield United fans who work for me that we will finish higher in the league then them. Don't care about the £100 but care about the "bragging rights" all Summer.

Gazolba

I'd play Arma, think he deserves to be given the chance to get his 20th. Assuming he doesn't get awarded the one from last weekend.

What is the big deal about Armstrong getting 20 goals. Isn't 19 good enough?

rob9872

He'll come good again. Young kid thinks he's made it, won't be the first. Just needs his feet back on the ground and stop believing the hype as has enough talent. Hopefully a good pre season will help.

Grendel

I'm sure he hasn't. We will resign him on loan in a couple of years time and pretend he's not shit when he actually is and always was.

johnwillomagic

TM largely went how I thought he would go last week and played experience but he did play George Thomas when
I thought Madders would get his farewell last Saturday - do not see much point in playing him on Sunday.

Not too sure what I'd do would like to go out with a win but if we play all the youth players may not end well

I think actually I'd line up like this....

RCC GK
Vincelot RB
Hunt LB
Martin CB
Stevens CB
Cole DCM
Fleck DCM
Rose ACM
Armstong ACM
Tudguy ACM
MAF ST

Subs: Addai, Phillips, Haynes, G.Thomas, Jones, Murphy, Gustav

stupot07

No loans for me. Better to give some kids the experience than play a bunch of players with literally nothing to play for at the club.

RCC
Willis Martin Stokes Harries
Vincelot Gadzhev
Jones Rose Lameiras
Thomas

Completely agree with the sentiment, can't see the point in playing players thah won't be here next season, think KT would be too soon for Willis so would play Kelly-Evans, harries centre back and either stokes (if fit) or Haynes left back.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

johnwillomagic

With Cole now buggering off to US - no shock there no point in playing him on Sunday.

Would put Phillips in my team at Right Back and move Vince back to DCM role with Fleck instead.
Hope Tudguy gets a run out - cannot see him with us next year either sadly.

Will be a good old fashioned rebuild again for next season that's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread