Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Helicopter crash at king power

I do wonder about today. Leicester are up against Cardiff away aren't they.

As a fair few Welsh people don't like the English, I wouldn't be surprised to see some inappropriate stuff from the chavvy lot down there (yep, before anyone says it, every club has a chavvy lot).

Would hate to see the imitation of the helicopter blade whirring, akin to when Celtic played Rangers after 9/11.

Hopefully it will all be respectful.

Have to agree though, it is now all getting rather over the top on the woe is me front.
 
I think it will be okay as it was a shock, just hope it doesn’t end up a day of who is the most saddest.
 
Notts county are going to warm up in Leicester tops as a mark of respect? What a load of shit! Apparently on their twitter page (not on there!)
That's got to be someone winding you up.
 
They love a bandwagon T shirt, bet they have loads of their playoff Wembley ones about too.

Maybe they can hop on the flight to Thailand with the Leicester squad.
 
I walked past a bloke in town yesterday and he was wearing a Leicester shirt. He seemed quite down and as we passed, for one fleeting moment, we were as one and I felt his pain.

One moment of shared, unified grief.
Fucking hell get a grip
 
I see people moaning about the guy getting a yellow for taking his shirt off

1/ I'm sure he knew he would get booked but considered it a small price to pay

2/ if he was let off how many more people would claim there celebration had a warranted reason and demand it be rescinded

3/ if you aren't ready to play the game under normal rules ( which would be understandable) don't play it yet
 
Yellow all day long.

Nowt to moan about. End of discussion.
 
I see people moaning about the guy getting a yellow for taking his shirt off

1/ I'm sure he knew he would get booked but considered it a small price to pay

2/ if he was let off how many more people would claim there celebration had a warranted reason and demand it be rescinded

3/ if you aren't ready to play the game under normal rules ( which would be understandable) don't play it yet

Frank Lampard was booked for doing that in tribute to his mum. No reason Gray shouldn't have been for paying tribute to a billionaire he hardly knew.

Soccer Saturday pundits, Stelling included, were saying the ref 'needs to get a life'. No, the grief junkies do.
 
Frank Lampard was booked for doing that in tribute to his mum. No reason Gray shouldn't have been for paying tribute to a billionaire he hardly knew.

Soccer Saturday pundits, Stelling included, were saying the ref 'needs to get a life'. No, the grief junkies do.
If I ever form another band I'm calling them the Grief Junkies.
 
Ah fook it, don't think it's too soon....
WhatsApp Image 2018-10-30 at 19.10.09.webp
 
What the so called “expert pundits” on Soccer Saturday forgot to mention (although they probably don’t even know) is that the yellow card issued by Lee Probert is a MANDATORY CAUTION (Yellow card) which comes under “unsporting behaviour” and NOT an “in the opinion of the referee” scenario (ie a foul etc). Wish these so called “experts” knew what they were talking about instead of spouting off at every opportunity.
He was in a no win situation and the pictures showed that on Saturday when said player ran past taking his shirt off.
 
What the so called “expert pundits” on Soccer Saturday forgot to mention (although they probably don’t even know) is that the yellow card issued by Lee Probert is a MANDATORY CAUTION (Yellow card) which comes under “unsporting behaviour” and NOT an “in the opinion of the referee” scenario (ie a foul etc). Wish these so called “experts” knew what they were talking about instead of spouting off at every opportunity.
He was in a no win situation and the pictures showed that on Saturday when said player ran past taking his shirt off.
What were they saying? I thought everybody knew he had to book him?
 
What were they saying? I thought everybody knew he had to book him?
They all must have knew it, the ref didn’t want to do it but rules are rules. I assume they all had those shirts under the kit?
 
They all must have knew it, the ref didn’t want to do it but rules are rules. I assume they all had those shirts under the kit?
No, just the goalscorers.
 
What were they saying? I thought everybody knew he had to book him?
No, Phil Thompson when Stelling mentioned it thought that Lee Probert should “get a life”. :emoji_rolling_eyes:
 
All of the same helicopters have been recalled to check the tail rotor
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom