Hello all, and goodbye! (1 Viewer)

simmouk

Administrator
Although I doubt it's as important as it is in my own head, lol :D, I just thought I'd let you all know I'm gonna be without the wonder that is The Internet for a week starting tomorrow as I'm off on a short break to Centre Parcs with the Mrs and her family...!

I seriously hope we win tomorrow against Charlton as yesterdays result at Plymouth was just embarrasing. I don't know how the hell that heppened, but from what my mate who was down at the game told me (although he is a Brummy fan - he was down seeing a friend who lives in Plymouth and they went to see the game) - we didn't even turn up, and we were just dire, completely awful! So not only do we need a win tomorrow to wash out the bitter taste of yesterday, but the echos of last season against Charlton are still ringing in my ear and I'd really like to listen to a winning scoreline!

PLAY UP SKY BLUES!

S

Nick

Administrator
Lucky You! I always wanted to go to Center Parcs when I was younger but never got to go, the adverts looked quality with all of the water slides and everything :)

Shame about the Charlton result but it could have been worse I guess.

Hope you are having a good time :)

simmouk

Administrator
Thanks, I did indeed have a great time! Did 4x4 Off-roading, Archery, Badminton, Swimming, Squash and a nice dollop of relaxation aswell! You can't beat living in the middle of a forest surrounded by tree's - just makes you feel so fresh and healthy!

A pants result indeed against Charlton, but 1 point is better than none, as the old saying goes. Hopefully tomorrow will bring a bit of positivity to CCFC in the closing week of the season!

Users who are viewing this thread