Helping out fellow fans (3 Viewers)

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Hopefully the kind people on this site can help out, it would be amazing if we can raise some funds to purchase season tickets for some people who cannot currently fund it themselves or are in need of a lift and some goodness from fellow fans. If we don’t get enough then I would propose we use to buy match day packages.

Please share the word on all of your social media and with friends please.

Click here to support CCFC Season Tickets organised by Mild-mannered Janitor

Thank you for everyone who can spread the word and help out.

Otis

Ha!

Maybe it's just me, but the title could have been worded a bit better perhaps, MMJ. :)

I kind of read it as an insult or retort, you know, like 'Oh go fund someone else why don't you!'

giphy.gif

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Ha!

Maybe it's just me, but the title could have been worded a bit better perhaps, MMJ. :)

I kind of read it as an insult or retort, you know, like 'Oh go fund someone else why don't you!'
You’re right, it did, apologies - is this one ok now?

clint van damme

Hopefully the kind people on this site can help out, it would be amazing if we can raise some funds to purchase season tickets for some people who cannot currently fund it themselves or are in need of a lift and some goodness from fellow fans. If we don’t get enough then I would propose we use to buy match day packages.

Please share the word on all of your social media and with friends please.

Click here to support CCFC Season Tickets organised by Mild-mannered Janitor

Thank you for everyone who can spread the word and help out.
how will yo decide who gets a ticket?

Otis

how will yo decide who gets a ticket?
Well that was my concern too if I was ever to do the same thing.

The idea would be you would help out someone who was genuine and genuinely struggled to be able to afford to go, rather than just some chancer who can well afford it with ease, but is just keen to get a freebie.

Hard isn't it.

I have given stuff away before and have always wanted it to go to some genuine, but at the same time the last thing I have wanted to do is to play God.

torchomatic

Set up a PayPal money pool.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Do the ladies and gents that run the JSB area before games get any discount?

It would be good to see them rewarded and may be easier than determining who can and can’t afford it?

clint van damme

Well that was my concern too if I was ever to do the same thing.

The idea would be you would help out someone who was genuine and genuinely struggled to be able to afford to go, rather than just some chancer who can well afford it with ease, but is just keen to get a freebie.

Hard isn't it.

I have given stuff away before and have always wanted it to go to some genuine, but at the same time the last thing I have wanted to do is to play God.

I'm happy to throw a few bob in if I know the selection criteria. Just don't want it going to some chancer or some NOPM type.

Otis

I'm happy to throw a few bob in if I know the selection criteria. Just don't want it going to some chancer or some NOPM type.
Yeah, it's always a danger.

Some people do try and take advantage unfortunately.

When you hear of people stealing from charities you just know what lengths some people will go to, to make monetary gain.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

It’s a risk, I grant you, all I know from the three who messaged me last night, if what they said is true, then I know it’s right to help them, if a chancer, the i also believe in Karma.

Really, all up to you, if you want, the money could go to SBIT.

Maybe, people can write to one of you, Otis, Nick or one of the ones that donates and they make the decision and I will then send the ticket via them?

Last edited:

Old Warwickshire lad

It’s a risk, I grant you, all I know from the three who messaged me last night, if what they said is true, then I know it’s right to help them, if a chancer, the i also believe in Karma.

Maybe, people can write to one of you, Otis, Nick or one of the ones that donates and they make the decision and I will then send the ticket via them?

Bunged £25 in not a lot I know, but hopefully will cover the cost of another JSB.

clint van damme

donation made,fair play for organising this mate.

Nick

Administrator
Put some in, hopefully the club can honour the first early bird so it goes further. Can hopefully donate a bit more soonish as well.

I think the main thing is making sure it goes to people who really need it and it would absolutely make their world!

No doubt it will attract blaggers who just want something for free :(

It just shows there really are some decent people about

Old Warwickshire lad

Put some in, hopefully the club can honour the first early bird so it goes further. Can hopefully donate a bit more soonish as well.

I think the main thing is making sure it goes to people who really need it and it would absolutely make their world!

No doubt it will attract blaggers who just want something for free :(

It just shows there really are some decent people about

I am sure the club will honour early bird if they know what’s going on, just got to leave choice of who gets it up to janitor and maybe you and hope for best. At least a kid gets to go.

Otis

If being a miserable twunt was a notifiable disease then I would give the ticket to Grendel....
If Grendel only bought tickets for his servants, butlers and valets that would boost the sales figures by a couple of thousand at least surely.

Users who are viewing this thread