Hierarchy of crisps (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Pringles salt and vinegar
Walkers paprika max
Tayto cheese an onion
Walkers sensations Thai sweet chilli

Paul Anthony

Back in the summer I tried a bag of Corkers handmade cheddar cheese and chive (I think?) in the Restaurant at Malt Kiln farm shop, which I've not seen anywhere else. I swear they were the best crisps I've ever tried.

Paul Anthony

Totally moreish!!!
As they used to say. Once you pop you can't stop.

Also used to love the sour cream Pringles Xtreme. Think they stopped making them though, haven't seen then around for a while

Sky_Blue_Daz

Morrisons are doing pringles for a pound a tube , they are doing a pigs in blanket flavour too

covmark

Sour cream and sweet chilli kettle chips.
Cheddar and caramelised onion sensations.
Prawn cocktail walkers.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Kettle crisps salt n vinegar
Fish n chips the ones in the white bag
Salt n shake as you always get too much salt on one crisp

The McCoy’s fish and chip shop flavour are nice but I had a bad bag so contacted them and got a three pound voucher which I then spent on more of the same and got another bad bag so done the same and got another three pound, but they said don’t buy anymore from that batch as it may be faulty

Terry Gibson's perm

Are you just telling us that so you can have all the bags to yourself?

No so you can all buy them an treble your money they are a pound for six and normally five are ok they then give you a three pound voucher buy them again it's a licence to print money, I will get into the consortium yet

Gazolba

My favourites were always the tomato sauce flavoured ones. I don't know if anyone still makes them.
Second favourite is salt and vinegar. Tayto ones are good. The key is not to overdo the salt - which most brands do.

Gazolba

Ever tried anything like these?
Both from Asian supermarket. Oishi are from Phillipines, made from wheat and tapioca, not potatoes. Goya from Mexico, plantain chips.
May not be available in the UK, but some other brands might.
Oishi-Cracklings.jpg Goya-Plantain-Chips.jpg

dancers lance

51D4hFKi7DL.jpg

Johnnythespider

Walkers roast chicken
Anything salt and vinegar
Pom-bear's

P.S. the salt and vinegar has to be strong enough to turn your lips white

Gazolba

Walkers roast chicken
Pom-bear's

You'd like the Oishi Cracklings I posted earlier.
You can't eat more than half-a-dozen without taking a break or having a glass of water.

Otis

Walkers roast chicken
Pom-bear's

Ah, now you see, I am from a family of 'can't stand salt and vinegar' flavour.

Never ever buy variety packs of crisps for the very reason they have salt and vinegar flavour amongst them.

wscho.jpg

I love these above, but can't find many places that do the multipacks of just this flavour. They are nearly always these multipacks 8991736594462.jpg

And I won't buy them cause we always have to throw 2 packs away.

Johnnythespider

Ah, now you see, I am from a family of 'can't stand salt and vinegar' flavour.

Never ever buy variety packs of crisps for the very reason they have salt and vinegar flavour amongst them.

View attachment 8575

I love these above, but can't find many places that do the multipacks of just this flavour. They are nearly always these multipacksView attachment 8576

And I won't buy them cause we always have to throw 2 packs away.
Yeah the mixed flavour multi pack is a bit of a problem in my house too, my lads won't touch ready salted as they think they are boring so whenever I went to the snack cupboard all that was left was ready salted. I very rarely got
anything but ready salted to the point where I now avoid buying them.

Otis

Yeah the mixed flavour multi pack is a bit of a problem in my house too, my lads won't touch ready salted as they think they are boring so whenever I went to the snack cupboard all that was left was ready salted. I very rarely got
anything but ready salted to the point where I now avoid buying them.
I love ready salted.

Be interesting to know how many other people don't like salt and vinegar flavour. To be quite honest, out of all my family and friends and daughter's friend's, I don't know anyone who does like salt and vinegar.

lifeskyblue

Only ever eat ready salted or salt and vinegar. Can’t stand the cheese flavoured crisps or the ones supposedly meat flavoured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

For me the cheese flavoured ones are the best.

Not so keen at all on the meaty ones, but nearly always like any crisp or snack that's cheese flavoured.

ovduk78

I love ready salted.

Be interesting to know how many other people don't like salt and vinegar flavour. To be quite honest, out of all my family and friends and daughter's friend's, I don't know anyone who does like salt and vinegar.
Nobody in our house likes salt and vinegar so we avoid buying multi packs with them in. I have been known to dump them off at my brother's house when I have come down to watch us play.

I only eat Walkers cheese and onion or ready salted but my wife and son love Doritos chilli heatwave and will devour a 180g bag in 1 go, the noise is unbearable!!

Users who are viewing this thread