Hoffman and Co. (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

Hoffman, Elliott, Byng were all there today as i sat infront of them aswell as Hoffmans kids. Elliott kept batting on about hearing that Clarke hasnt been fit all season and Hoffman was starting chants for "Tim Fisher is a W*nker" aswell as "We want sisu out" Byng kept on mentioning his constortium but i couldnt quite catch the details.

Nick

Administrator
Was he really starting those chants? Nearly as bad as that video of Elliott singing we want sisu out....

Rocket23

Hoffman, Elliott, Byng were all there today as i sat infront of them aswell as Hoffmans kids. Elliott kept batting on about hearing that Clarke hasnt been fit all season and Hoffman was starting chants for "Tim Fisher is a W*nker" aswell as "We want sisu out" Byng kept on mentioning his constortium but i couldnt quite catch the details.

Zzzzzz bore off hoffman

Ccfcisparks

Was he really starting those chants? Nearly as bad as that video of Elliott singing we want sisu out....

Yep sung along to every one, they genuinly do seem like proper cov fans but they did walk around asif they owned the place.

Nick

Administrator
If true it's embarrassing.. no doubt people were sporting a semi trying to shake these heros hands.

Ccfcisparks

I know this thread has no significance but it was a little odd seeing byng there aswell cus i didnt know he went to many games, also hoffman did seem a bit reluctant to have pictures with fans who wanted one.

Nick

Administrator
I know this thread has no significance but it was a little odd seeing byng there aswell cus i didnt know he went to many games, also hoffman did seem a bit reluctant to have pictures with fans who wanted one.

People really wanted a picture with him?

shmmeee

If true it's embarrassing.. no doubt people were sporting a semi trying to shake these heros hands.

Not sure why its any more embarrassing than any other City fan singing it. And it's fairly obvious to all that they really do want Sisu out and probably do think Timmy Fisher What A Wanker What A Wanker too.

Nick

Administrator
Not sure why its any more embarrassing than any other City fan singing it. And it's fairly obvious to all that they really do want Sisu out and probably do think Timmy Fisher What A Wanker What A Wanker too.

Because elliott brought them in.. would we want these people running the club?

RoboCCFC90

Was Fisher there? did he go round thanking the fans for their support? did he hell!

Fisher was there, he walked past about ten fans.. I spoke to Hoffman and Byng at half time seemed genuinely concerned about the club and really want too support getting the club back in Coventry, however wouldn't go into details

shmmeee

Because elliott brought them in.. would we want these people running the club?

It's catch 22 isn't it. Anyone acting like a normal fan "isn't professional" and anyone professional "isn't a normal fan".

I personally prefer to split home and work personas, I agree its harder to do for these guys but if they're going to come down on the wrong side of the line Id rather it was this side.

I also think people can change their mind as evidence comes to light. Never understood the obsession with "flip flopping" or whatever in any debate. Surely the rational person changes their view according to evidence, to do otherwise is the very definition of irrational decision making?

For the record, I want neither associated with the club officially going forward, but not for things like this.

Grendel

It's embarrassing as they are positioning themselves as potential owners if they get financial backing. Here is a list of names for you;

Glazier brothers
Daniel levy
Ken bates
Barry fry
Bill kenwright
Mile Ashley

How would each of these behave on your opinion? Which would play to the gallery and which wouldn't!

shmmeee

It's embarrassing as they are positioning themselves as potential owners if they get financial backing. Here is a list of names for you;

Glazier brothers
Daniel levy
Ken bates
Barry fry
Bill kenwright
Mile Ashley

How would each of these behave on your opinion? Which would play to the gallery and which wouldn't!

See above. I don't know enough about other clubs to comment on their owners, but were all those verifiable fans of the clubs beforehand? That's the key question for me. Have they changed because of their involvement?

Nick

Administrator
I
It's catch 22 isn't it. Anyone acting like a normal fan "isn't professional" and anyone professional "isn't a normal fan".

I personally prefer to split home and work personas, I agree its harder to do for these guys but if they're going to come down on the wrong side of the line Id rather it was this side.

I also think people can change their mind as evidence comes to light. Never understood the obsession with "flip flopping" or whatever in any debate. Surely the rational person changes their view according to evidence, to do otherwise is the very definition of irrational decision making?

For the record, I want neither associated with the club officially going forward, but not for things like this.

I don't think it proves you are a real fan for singing songs about people though, what would happen if Tim Fisher called Joe Elliott a wanker? There would be carnage.

I think you can be professional and a normal fan without starting off abusive songs about the owners (who they worked with and one brought in).

That is if it is true, but there is a video of eliot nearly creaming his pants singing sisu out...

dongonzalos

Glazier brothers
Daniel levy
Ken bates
Barry fry
Bill kenwright
Mile Ashley

Couldn't agree more
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377977188.462905.jpg

Nick

Administrator
Can't ever imagine Joe Eliott singing songs about SISU though...

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/hh2UXnQ2FwJ/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

shmmeee

I

I don't think it proves you are a real fan for singing songs about people though, what would happen if Tim Fisher called Joe Elliott a wanker? There would be carnage.

I think you can be professional and a normal fan without starting off abusive songs about the owners (who they worked with and one brought in).

That is if it is true, but there is a video of eliot nearly creaming his pants singing sisu out...

Point is they're fans first. They're in the crowd. They're not under the employ of the club. None of these are true about Fisher, so its apples and oranges.

Can no fan who has ever been involved in the club ever take a position consistent with a large portion of the normal fanbase?

For me it's the same as a politician tweeting his cock. Nothing to do with his ability to do the job, just gossip.

Hoffman and Elliot hate Sisu. So what? Are they involved in negotiations between ACL and Sisu? No. Do they want Sisu removed like many fans and just happen to be in a better position to actually do something about it? Yes. Should they change their views about a club they supported before becoming business people because of their involvement? No.

Your beliefs and your actions on the job are two separate things, a professional can sing Sisu Out as a fan and still enter into professional negotiations.

Again. Just my opinion on how people should be treated. I could be snarky and say that it's fairly obvious you don't believe in separating personal views from how you do a job. But I wouldn't :p

Nick

Administrator
Point is they're fans first. They're in the crowd. They're not under the employ of the club. None of these are true about Fisher, so its apples and oranges.

Can no fan who has ever been involved in the club ever take a position consistent with a large portion of the normal fanbase?

For me it's the same as a politician tweeting his cock. Nothing to do with his ability to do the job, just gossip.

Hoffman and Elliot hate Sisu. So what? Are they involved in negotiations between ACL and Sisu? No. Do they want Sisu removed like many fans and just happen to be in a better position to actually do something about it? Yes. Should they change their views about a club they supported before becoming business people because of their involvement? No.

Your beliefs and your actions on the job are two separate things, a professional can sing Sisu Out as a fan and still enter into professional negotiations.

Again. Just my opinion on how people should be treated. I could be snarky and say that it's fairly obvious you don't believe in separating personal views from how you do a job. But I wouldn't :p

I know they aren't employed by the club and they can do that what they want but they aren't just fans like everybody else are they? These people were on the board with the people they hate, one of them was bigging them up and driving around taking shares off people to give to them, so they are a bit more involved than the average fan.

Of course people in business hate each other, of course people won't get in and people will disagree and they can have any view they want but IF they are chanting Tim Fisher is a wanker then it hardly makes them look good does it? It might get them brownie points with people around them at the game who thinks it makes them legends and they may well love the club and fair play but would it help their reputation when trying to run the football club?

Look at the stick PWKH got for tying a balloon in jest to Tim Fisher's car, if Tim Fisher had turned round and call GH or JE a wanker he would be hung, drawn and quartered even more by the fans!

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Glazier brothers
Daniel levy
Ken bates
Barry fry
Bill kenwright
Mile Ashley

Glazers dont know where Manchester is similar to our Joy couldnt give a shit about the gallery
Daniel Levy Spurs fan if only he was a City fan the gallery would worship him
Ken Bates similar to our Joy couldnt give a shit about the gallery
Barry Fry would probably join in with the gallery
Bill Kenwright would see an opportunity in a West End show called Wanking Tim:thinking about:Make a fortune out of the gallery
Mike Ashley now Mike would probably be on the gallery having a pint

Grendel

See above. I don't know enough about other clubs to comment on their owners, but were all those verifiable fans of the clubs beforehand? That's the key question for me. Have they changed because of their involvement?

That's why I picked Kenwright and Fry. Which out of those two would behave as described? How would bates behave which ever club he wanted to own?

italiahorse

....... plus we are now getting on at people who may pick up the gauntlet. Let Sisu drop it and if they don't pick it up then give the stick.

Grendel

....... plus we are now getting on at people who may pick up the gauntlet. Let Sisu drop it and if they don't pick it up then give the stick.

Elliot's picked up the gauntlet lots of times. As long as someone gives him a seat on the board he give the batton to anyone. time to put up or shut up.i

covmark

we surely don't want these jokers picking up the gauntlet. Been there done that and still dealing with the consequences of a monumental cock up

Otis

I

To be fair Nick they weren't there in any official capacity I take it and if merely going to watch a game as a fan surely they are free to chant whatever they want.

And I've worked with lots of people and would gladly chant about a fair few of those for sure!!

Nick

Administrator
Of course they can chant what they want, it is just how does it make them look when these are the people who want to take over the club? Yes it may just be PR to get lots of fans onside though ;)

letsallsingtogether

I also saw Joe and hoff they didn't start any chants and as the fans only sang about fisher twice and started at the left hand side to where they were sitting.

Also saw and spoke to Micky gynn at half time what a nice bloke he was.

skybluepm2

Who gives a shit? It's not as if either are ever going to gain control in the near future, it would've happened by now.

Hoffmans boys don't have the clout to even tempt SISU and Byng is just a fat bag of air pretending that a few wealthy Chinese guys are interested in CCFC when all they care about is a railway track. He's probably not even told them about a football club. SISU are going nowhere. We are stuck with them as much as I'm sad to say so.

Of course Hoffman and Elliot will sing 'Tim Fisher is a wanker' and 'we want SISU out'..they are both true City fans, want whats best for the club, have been shafted by Scrotium and most importantly are speaking the truth when they chant! Tim Fisher is the biggest wanker associated with this club since that absolute c*nt Richardson sold us down the river.

New sponsors? New ground? We're waiting Timmy!!

Users who are viewing this thread