Holland Trip-sign in (1 Viewer)

orig skyblue87

After 30 years of supporting City this is my first 'tour' abroad, disappointed that its at our lowest few weeks in history but to late now.

Im going on Dover to Calais ferry Sunday and staying 7 nights in Nijkerk, which is west of Arnhem. About an hour journey to the furthest of the 3 games.

Safe trip to the SBA

The Reverend Skyblue

After 30 years of supporting City this is my first 'tour' abroad, disappointed that its at our lowest few weeks in history but to late now.

Im going on Dover to Calais ferry Sunday and staying 7 nights in Nijkerk, which is west of Arnhem. About an hour journey to the furthest of the 3 games.

Safe trip to the SBA

I was going as Harwich is just down the road and I've made the trip across to Rotterdam many times, but after yesterday I have totally had enough of it all, absolutely sick to death of all this constant shite and truely fu**ed *ff with everything skyblue atm, so I won't be going now

orig skyblue87

I was going as Harwich is just down the road and I've made the trip across to Rotterdam many times, but after yesterday I have totally had enough of it all, absolutely sick to death of all this constant shite and truely fu**ed *ff with everything skyblue atm, so I won't be going now

To be honest, i feel pretty much the same as you. I booked ferry and hotel , 3 weeks ago now so gonna have to grin and beer it!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I booked hotel last Friday. Had an email today saying the hotel couldn't take my payment with a debit card, and it must be a credit card. Came home from work, borrowed a family members card, and phoned to confirm and pay for my reservation.

Logged onto Facebook to find a message saying the Eagles game is not going ahead and Willem is yet to be confirmed.

Annoyed and quite pissed off that not only did I not see the message until it was too late, but also that the club have taken the piss!

Waiting to hear more on this so hopefully I can soon come back with better news, but until then, I think it's safe to say I'm going to Holland for a holiday and no longer a 'tour' with my football club.

To add to it, I decided to stay close to where the games were supposed to be played. With this fiasco I could have stayed somewhere else closer to Amsterdam (somewhere a bit more accessible!)

wingy

I booked hotel last Friday. Had an email today saying the hotel couldn't take my payment with a debit card, and it must be a credit card. Came home from work, borrowed a family members card, and phoned to confirm and pay for my reservation.

Logged onto Facebook to find a message saying the Eagles game is not going ahead and Willem is yet to be confirmed.

Annoyed and quite pissed off that not only did I not see the message until it was too late, but also that the club have taken the piss!

Waiting to hear more on this so hopefully I can soon come back with better news, but until then, I think it's safe to say I'm going to Holland for a holiday and no longer a 'tour' with my football club.

To add to it, I decided to stay close to where the games were supposed to be played. With this fiasco I could have stayed somewhere else closer to Amsterdam (somewhere a bit more accessible!)

Something tells me something Is'nt right here SW,maybe something to do with fees getting paid??:thinking about:

The Reverend Skyblue

This news is about 25 years out of date

The Dutch are some of the nicest people I have ever met and if your lucky some may well sleep with you, I only know about females ,but males may do as well if you bat for the other side.

Anyway I thought its been moved to a Belgian tour.

Bloody chaos again

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Something tells me something Is'nt right here SW,maybe something to do with fees getting paid??:thinking about:

If I was any good at complaining, I'd be asking them to pay my fees! I am only going because they were heading that way too. But I'm shire when it comes to complaining, and know I won't get a penny out of SISU so I'm just going to go and enjoy it as a holiday

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Oh, and we have family friends who live in Holland and are very friendly. Never heard too many bad things about people over there either, so if the family we know and the people Rev knows are friendly, I don't imagine I will encounter any problems

Users who are viewing this thread