Holland vs costa rica (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Just changed keepers in the last minute of extra time to prepare for pens, bit harsh!

stupot07

Gutted for Costa Rica

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

wingy

I'd have sent him off for not being on his line and delaying the kicker .

Time to stop the gamesmanship ,and pundits like Shearer endorsing It ,bet he's have lambasted the official if it were him.

dutchman

The devil looks after his own
jolly.gif

Otis

Time to stop the gamesmanship ,and pundits like Shearer endorsing It ,bet he's have lambasted the official if it were him.

Should have been made to stay on his line and not come and approach every kicker to have words with them. It is indeed gamesmanship and not in the right spirit and shouldn't be allowed.

sw88

Chief Commentator!

Shearer would endorse it being an ex team mate!

It seemed to have done the trick, even if it is unsporting

At the time it seemed a very strange call to make, and a bit shit on Cillisen who'd played every other minute of the tournament so far. Fair play to him not shying away from celebrating at the end, but I bet it made him want to knock Van Gaal out!

turlykerd

Shearer would endorse it being an ex team mate!

It seemed to have done the trick, even if it is unsporting

At the time it seemed a very strange call to make, and a bit shit on Cillisen who'd played every other minute of the tournament so far. Fair play to him not shying away from celebrating at the end, but I bet it made him want to knock Van Gaal out!

I think it was preplanned and paid off so in hindsight it was a good plan.
Maybe Cillisen isn't thin kind of person to take the piss like krull did idk.
Got them into the semis though, and if it was England I wouldn't mind...against England and I'd be up in arms lol

skyblu3sk

Must have been pre-planned no way would he do that to the player without saying first and he didn't seem as gutted as you would expect when he came off.

Users who are viewing this thread