Holland (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Hi all! Well I've arrived at my spot for the week.

Will try to keep you updated with match action etc, although not expecting that to be until Saturdays game (unless something changes last minute).

Don't plan to have Internet all the time though so may not be as constant as Scotland. Bit of a tight arse and keeping my roaming off the phone!

Do have wifi at the hotel though so will be able to give more details when I return. Anyway, not wanting to wish the days away!

PUSB

Brighton Sky Blue

One game cancelled and another being played behind closed doors-how many games will you get to go to?

Nonleagueherewecome

I know the Dutch like cutting their ear's off, but now they're serving them with meals?!?

Nonleagueherewecome

NottsCov

what are your digs like?how much you paying for beer on average?

If Amsterdam's anything to go by....I'd have thought he's paying a lot! Charged 40 euros for 4 feckin pints in one bar over there, crikey. Although I was awfully stoned at the time so didn't think much of it :)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Players anywhere near where your staying?

Just spotted Baker has 'checked in' on Facebook! Bet Tim won't be happy with that! Or Pressley! Not that an fans are likely to turn up! Nor is it likely Tim will be with the squad. They're in Arnhem. Not too far away. Kinda knew that's where they were heading so got somewhere in the proximity.

Out of curiosity, I checked how much the rooms were at their hotel. £85 a night. Times that by 7 (I assume they'll stay until Sunday and not go straight after Saturdays game) for each staff member and player, makes me wonder where the cash is coming from. Whilst still paying the players and staff wages........ Why couldn't we afford the rent? We seem pretty well off........

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Arnhem is Vitesse...right? My knowledge isn't that great.

Seen any other City fans about yet?

That's right, yes.

No other fans. Then again, after I got off the plane, I'm yet to meet any English! Have stayed in the hotel since arriving tough, so might get to see more in the coming days.

Only know of one other fan being over here already though

Users who are viewing this thread