Horrific Sports Injury's (1 Viewer)

kg82

Hi, I'm new to this forum, found it off the telegraph site forum. Anyway, thought this link would get me off to a good start on here!

[youtube]KIWWYOqG_9s[/youtube]

kg82

Was that his bone you could see? Oh my, I suddenly feel sick :(

Yes, yes it was! I was watching something on ESPN classics the other day and that came on! Couldn't believe it so I had to have a look on t'internet to make sure. Apparently it's very, very famous in Germany!

Bunnykins

Hi kg82:D:D

How on Earth Was That Guy STILL Running Around:eek:

Nick, I Don't know how you Dare To Carry on Playing Football After Watching Some of these Video's:(

City Nut

random post but..

122kuts.jpg

daveccfc

You know just how bad Dave Busst's was when you type "horrific football injury" into Google and the youTube video of the injury :(

Poor Bloke.

Bunnykins

The Worst Thing That I Saw in 'Real Life' Was Dan a Guy at The Stables Riding his Horse around the indoor School.

His Horse Tried To 'Jump' over the Gate to The School He trapped Dans Leg Between him and the Gate Dan fell over the Gate and his leg was STILL Between The Horse and The Gate. ARRRRGGGHHHH He Ended up with pins in his Leg and was on Crutches for weeks ansd weeks.

Oh It was Sickening to see The pins everyday :(

But Then I've gove 'Over' Jumps When My Horse Has'nt. Thats Sooooo Embarressing. I never got Badly Injured Though.

simmouk

Administrator
OMG! The pictures on that link...horrific! This is why football is a dangerous game kids! Take note! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread