How culpable is the Football League ? (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

It seems to me that the Football League isn't helping matters ? Surely, it has it's own historical records of the ownership of the Golden Share ? Why is it dragging it's feet ? All it has to do is say " xxx owns the Golden Share" -- end of. It is then up up SISU to prove otherwise - and it appears they cant. It certainly ISN'T the job of the Administrator to prove otherwise!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ! I have tried emailing the Football League several times but each time I get fobbed off !

Grendel

It seems to me that the Football League isn't helping matters ? Surely, it has it's own historical records of the ownership of the Golden Share ? Why is it dragging it's feet ? All it has to do is say " xxx owns the Golden Share" -- end of. It is then up up SISU to prove otherwise - and it appears they cant. It certainly ISN'T the job of the Administrator to prove otherwise!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ! I have tried emailing the Football League several times but each time I get fobbed off !

The league has the share as it accepted the clubs administration was the footballing part. Under its rules it then owns the football licence and can sell to a new owner.

Voice_of_Reason

The league has the share as it accepted the clubs administration was the footballing part. Under its rules it then owns the football licence and can sell to a new owner.

Absolutely Grendel. So why is the Administrator trying to prove otherwise ? This is my point -- it is not in his remit. Disputing ownership is an entirely separate matter and down to SISU to prove otherwise in a separate legal challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread