how the mighty have fallen (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

villafan

but hang on a sec, you were never mighty were you? just them bitters from that dump half an hour away. have fun playing at nottingham, i hope the M1 gets congested every saturday. oh and have fun in league one you tramps :D

The Penguin

a) It's Northampton, not Nottingham;
b) We're probably playing most of our matches on Sunday, not Saturday, so who gives a fuck if the M1 is congested on a Saturday, not us; and
c) We'll probably be seeing you in League One soon the way you are going.

Apart from those three massive things being totally wrong in your post, great job, keep up the good work. :whistle:

but hang on a sec, you were never mighty were you? just them bitters from that dump half an hour away. have fun playing at nottingham, i hope the M1 gets congested every saturday. oh and have fun in league one you tramps :D

Shouldn't you be in bed sonny, school in the morning or are you all ale'd up and got brave enough to make a comment that is so out of date now it's in the history books.........really do try harder..........:rolleyes:

villafan

a) It's Northampton, not Nottingham;
b) We're probably playing most of our matches on Sunday, not Saturday, so who gives a fuck if the M1 is congested on a Saturday, not us; and
c) We'll probably be seeing you in League One soon the way you are going.

Apart from those three massive things being totally wrong in your post, great job, keep up the good work. :whistle:

hahahahahahaha northampton that's worse, why didn't you ask us? half of our seats are sky blue but then you lot don't have enough fans to fill half our ground :jerkit:
down down deeper and down for coventry, hilarious :D

Sisued

Half your seats are free every time you play.
Are you using all your moms toys or just her phone?

villafan

why isn't my full date of birth displayed? amateur website and mods like your team. btw my birthday was 26 May 1982. work it out, it's a special day. something you prats will never achieve.

villafan

anyway i must go before i catch some disease from you sewer rats. have fun in league 1 you inbred scum, hope you go bust and never come back.
yours sincerely, 1982 european cup champions.

anyway i must go before i catch some disease from you sewer rats. have fun in league 1 you inbred scum, hope you go bust and never come back.
yours sincerely, 1982 european cup champions.
Night night troll, Mummy caught you out of bed did she.....................fuckwit

Blimey mummy gonna shout at you in morning naughty little boy!!! Still creaming your bedsheets over winning something over thirty year ago!! You really are a sad pathetic little jerk aint you!!! Give our love to your mother!!!!

letsallsingtogether

was it his mom his sister his wife or Dad ?

Oh yer all the above bloody Inbred Yam Yam.................:D:D:D:D:D

bigfatronssba

And Brummies wonder why they get accused of being thick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread