How will you spend your saturday? (1 Viewer)

KersleyDigs

With many of us taking a stand and not giving SISU any of our hard earned cash. I just wondered what everyone's got planned to get out of the shopping on a saturday afternoon?!
I''m gonna keep busy watching my local team St Albans City and going to some more Prem rugby games (i normally just go to all England games).
What will you do?!

TheRoyalScam

I'm hoping to spend my Saturdays at the Ricoh supporting either Preston Haskell IV's Coventry City, or his newly formed Coventry Phoenix FC.:D

wingy

I think it should involve something local at non league level assuming the Pheonix has'nt risen yet ,on an alternate weekend to CCFC games assuming they happen,then on CCFC matchdays
again assuming they are playing somewhere a protest vigil ,either outside the Ricoh or at the away /Home ground or both.

The Reverend Skyblue

I'll watch non-league football of some sort, though any passion for who wins won't be there at all. As I will be free ,if i don't go to games i'm sat in front of soccer saturday, I suppose shopping will have be be an option with the missus, as I have only been a couple of times in the twenty years of our marriage

pusbccfc

Listening to the dreadful coverage on CWR.

Tonylinc

I've just purchased a new pair of gardening gloves so guess what I have planned for Saturdays? BTW Rev. how is Diss these days? Used to live very close to it some years ago.

bigfatronssba

Saturday early evenings at the Blaze.

slyblue57

I ll be going to support CCFC where ever they play, not Cov Phoenix, Nuneaton or any other team that is nt CCFC .
If we do nt play at the Ricoh so what , I ll probably be able to park near to the ground then. Oh and we can sing " take me home Highfield Road "
Can nt imagine where all this love for the Ricoh comes from coz it cetainly is nt at the home games there is it.
Yes I want Sisu gone by the way, but I just do nt see it happening.
I also have no problem sitting with the few of us who actually support the team ,CCFC and do nt sprout crap about starting again, non league, new team etc
why not go and support Brum or Leicester.

Pusb

Users who are viewing this thread