Hull owner says fans can die (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Apparently said fans can die as soon as they want for protesting the name change.

wingy

Apparently said fans can die as soon as they want for protesting the name change.

Modern Football,Maverick owners ,Money money money and toothless Gaurdians of the game,Murdoch, BT god i hope it all blows up in their faces,absolute insanity.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Teams have changed their name before remember when JH was thinking about changing us to Coventry Talbot? Teams have changed the colours after all we did. But saying your fans can die if they dont agree with it? Mr Fisher would probably like me and a few others to go away but I dont think that he has said he wants us to die:thinking about:well not in public as far as i am aware.

ajsccfc

As ham-fisted as this guy is, it should be noted that it's his awkward way of referring to the 'City Til We Die' group rather than him calling for anyone to actually be killed.

ohitsaidwalker king power

As ham-fisted as this guy is, it should be noted that it's his awkward way of referring to the 'City Til We Die' group rather than him calling for anyone to actually be killed.

Irrespective.... its not a great quote against any half arsed mitigating circumstance.

ajsccfc

Of course, the guy only seems to open his mouth in order to find more space for his feet.

lewys33

I questioned Robbo as to why he thought the hull owner was worse than SISU .........

I take it all back Robbo!

Ashdown1

I think it's appalling what they have done at Cardiff and Leicester fans ought to be on their guard with their owners as well !

wingy

There should be laws against this sort of thing. They're just spitting on the history of the clubs involved

The governments report on Football governance produced ,what two years ago now gave the game and its police a warning that it would legislate on certain matters one being a situation where the clubs ground becomes separated from the Club and assist in fans purchasing them back.
They emphasised the Community Value of said Stadia and this meglomaniac is sticking two fingers up to that community from where It comes.Time for Implementation of the reports recommendations as the Toothless wonders policing the game are complicit in overiding the views of the people that make the Game .

CJ_covblaze

I think it's appalling what they have done at Cardiff and Leicester fans ought to be on their guard with their owners as well !

And Leeds.

CJ_covblaze

Shocking isn't it. The lads from the Blues Trust have been through it over and over again. One of their wealthy fans spends his time flying round the world visiting various different countries (mainly Hong Kong and China) just to dig up stuff on Yeung and Panau. When he visited CY's house he was told on the intercom that Carson had popped out for an hour. He was under house arrest at the time! No police were present btw. CY's currently spending more time at court than Pete Sampras.

Could be worse. We could be in Italy and have Silvio owning half our clubs. He'd probably install a bunga bunga pole every 10 yards in the concourse.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread