Hyam Contract Extended (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Really good - one less contract to have to resolve before the end of next season - as others have said, became a mainstay towards the end of the season. We have a really strong hand at centre backs, with the full back positions also tightening up - great news!

SlowerThanPlatt

I like him. Does the simple stuff well and has only had one bad game where the entire team was terrible. Been capped a few times by Scotland U21s. Bit too soon for him to get a call up to the seniors but wonder if McNulty could get one if he starts the season well

Terry Gibson's perm

I like him. Does the simple stuff well and has only had one bad game where the entire team was terrible. Been capped a few times by Scotland U21s. Bit too soon for him to get a call up to the seniors but wonder if McNulty could get one if he starts the season well

Hopefully not as we probably won’t get the game postponed and will be missing one of our better players

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

On that note, I’m shocked John Fleck still hasn’t had a senior Scotland cap

SlowerThanPlatt

McNulty said that Scottish players playing below the Premier League don’t get credit/noticed and if they want to get picked for the national team they’re better off playing in the SPL

Magwitch

Great news he could become a real player, looks to me MR might be considering 3 at the back and wing backs with pace can’t wait !

Users who are viewing this thread