'I judge children by their names' (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Unbelievable stuff:

[video=youtube;edZjdgU0asM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edZjdgU0asM[/video]

LastGarrison

Over heard my missus listening to this last night.

Too be fair she is a total idiot, which you get in all walks of life, and it was good to hear Holly and Phillip give her a bit of a rough ride (as much as they would/can).

There was a bit (I think) where she said something like she despised kids named after places like Brooklyn etc. and then it came to light that her kid or something was named India. Priceless.

stupot07

Too be fair she is a total idiot, which you get in all walks of life, and it was good to hear Holly and Phillip give her a bit of a rough ride (as much as they would/can).

There was a bit (I think) where she said something like she despised kids named after places like Brooklyn etc. and then it came to light that her kid or something was named India. Priceless.

Snap.... The missus then gave me a running commentary...

Covstu

Things like this really wind me up!! Is she the silly woman out of the apprentice?

Brighton Sky Blue

I just don't understand how there isn't a part of them that says 'Hold on, this is a little stupid'-still can't believe she was being serious.

LastGarrison

I just don't understand how there isn't a part of them that says 'Hold on, this is a little stupid'-still can't believe she was being serious.

As much as I don't wish ill on her child it would be funny if she grew up and was pregnant at 15 by some lad off the local council estate called Nike.

Brighton Sky Blue

As much as I don't wish ill on her child it would be funny if she grew up and was pregnant at 15 by some lad off the local council estate called Nike.

From the sounds of what she said she is conditioning her child to screen out desirables from undesirables the same way she does.

Blue Maniac

Wouldn't that be marvellous, if she ended up with a battalion of grandkids, each one named after whatever song the mother was listening to when the disgusting chav dad chucked his mess up her.

LastGarrison

Wouldn't that be marvellous, if she ended up with a battalion of grandkids, each one named after whatever song the mother was listening to when the disgusting chav dad chucked his mess up her.

There would be a certain poetic justice about it wouldn't there.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
People like her annoy me! Completely contradicted herself so many times! Sure it was a publicity stunt!

Either that or she was being genuine and it's follows an upbringing filled with bullying, where she had no friends, and she's worried her children might have a better relationship around other kids! The name thing just seems like an excuse to me!

Brighton Sky Blue

People like her annoy me! Completely contradicted herself so many times! Sure it was a publicity stunt!

Either that or she was being genuine and it's follows an upbringing filled with bullying, where she had no friends, and she's worried her children might have a better relationship around other kids! The name thing just seems like an excuse to me!

The class system is one of the worst things about British society. The need to categorise people in such a way and stereotype how they behave is as archaic as the monarchy.

Blue Maniac

The class system is one of the worst things about British society. The need to categorise people in such a way and stereotype how they behave is as archaic as the monarchy.
I agree with this so much, I'm going to give it what I shall call the Coventry Special, ie four thumbs up.

Darth Robins

DeQiHEg.png

Well that was pretty well deserved.

SkyblueBazza

Calling your missus a "total idiot" is not the answer though is it? Mine would kill me if I did that!
;-)

SkyblueBazza

...so I thought "Who the hell is this Kate Hopkins?" & came across a clip from Eamon Holmes & his Wife's show with her talking about women being jealous of other women's success...which she has apparently experienced first hand. And then I'm thinking...(& I stand to be corrected on this personal view) - what success has she had other than out-bitching others to win The Apprentice...which she then successfully lost her role with Lord Sugar...& a subsequent court-case where she bitched about being persecuted fr being a woman?
From what I can see - they need to get her off the TV & consign her to a normal life rather than pay her probably ridiculous sums to simply be controversial!

Macca

You guys are surprised to find shite like this on This Morning! Picked the wrong show for intellectual debate

Otis

...so I thought "Who the hell is this Kate Hopkins?" & came across a clip from Eamon Holmes & his Wife's show with her talking about women being jealous of other women's success...which she has apparently experienced first hand. And then I'm thinking...(& I stand to be corrected on this personal view) - what success has she had other than out-bitching others to win The Apprentice...which she then successfully lost her role with Lord Sugar...& a subsequent court-case where she bitched about being persecuted fr being a woman?
From what I can see - they need to get her off the TV & consign her to a normal life rather than pay her probably ridiculous sums to simply be controversial!

You've got just a tad mixed up with Stella English I think there. Katie Hopkins didn't win The Apprentice and didn't have a job with Lord Sugar or take him to court.

She resigned from The Apprentice and now just quite often spouts her nonsense on breakfast tv.

speedie87

Isn't this Katie woman the one off the apprentice who was in all the papers at the time cus she was having an affair and was caught shagging in a field??

Colonel Mustard

Hopkins makes her money by being a professional troll. Second-rate TV shows and radio phone-ins book her because she's guaranteed to wind people up. Then comes the water cooler talk which involves the repetition of terms like 'this morning', 'schofield', 'hopkins' and 'willoughby', compounding their brands.

Those who get riled up about this sort of thing have been mugged.

SkyblueBazza

You've got just a tad mixed up with Stella English I think there. Katie Hopkins didn't win The Apprentice and didn't have a job with Lord Sugar or take him to court.

She resigned from The Apprentice and now just quite often spouts her nonsense on breakfast tv.

So she was even more successfully unsuccessful than I thought???
I feel even more angry that people such as that earn a living from simply being a WUM

Macca

So she was even more successfully unsuccessful than I thought???
I feel even more angry that people such as that earn a living from simply being a WUM

This because an increasing number of the population are below normal intelligence levels

dutchman

An effigy of Katie Hopkins will be burned by a town in Kent.

The 40ft figure, at the centre of this year's annual Edenbridge Bonfire Society night, shows the former Apprentice candidate putting her foot in her mouth.

fun_katie_hopkins_effigy.jpg

asb

An effigy of Katie Hopkins will be burned by a town in Kent.

The 40ft figure, at the centre of this year's annual Edenbridge Bonfire Society night, shows the former Apprentice candidate putting her foot in her mouth.

fun_katie_hopkins_effigy.jpg

I just don't get it.

What has Rod Stewart got to do with it? and why is he singing into his foot?

Users who are viewing this thread