I see operation meltdown is in operation (1 Viewer)

steveo1987

Right in front of my eyes.Lets face it ,there ain't jack we can do about it.

Looks like summerisle's brought his special friends from GMK to play. I'll leave them to it. G'night.

oakey

No one is in meltdown.
It is sad to see some of our fans enjoying the real misery today's outcome has inflicted on many others. No solidarity amongst our own fans, squabbling and name calling.
A few need to go back over to GMK where the tumbleweed blows and the 6 or 7 in the self satisfied inner circle can hand around the cigars.
Sad day for the club.

usskyblue

No one is in meltdown.
It is sad to see some of our fans enjoying the real misery today's outcome has inflicted on many others. No solidarity amongst our own fans, squabbling and name calling.
A few need to go back over to GMK where the tumbleweed blows and the 6 or 7 in the self satisfied inner circle can hand around the cigars.
Sad day for the club.

What the fück are you on about?

steveo1987

No one is in meltdown.
Sad day for the club.

We do have jolly good fun though,in a cigar smoking sort of way.

mattylad

No one is in meltdown.
Sad day for the club.
no point arguing with the "get Thornton on" brigade. Good post though.

Users who are viewing this thread