I wonder how Pressley feels about Joy's 'assurances'? (1 Viewer)

Samo

Or was he assured this would happen!!!

ajsccfc

From the timely new story on the official site:

The City boss said: "We are delighted we will be playing the rest of this season's home games at the Ricoh Arena as it brings a degree of certainty to the players and the club.

"The important thing for me is getting through this short-term period as I believe there will be great stability for the football club when we come through it.

"I am really excited about that as when we get through this, we can then focus on building the club and returning it to a club everybody knows it should be.

"I wouldn't have come here if I didn't believe beyond this short-term period of instability, there would be long-term stability.

"There is a little bit of pain here at the moment where players, staff and the supporters are going through difficult moments but trust me, beyond this period, I believe there is a football club which can grow and that very much excites me as a manager."

Unless he's just putting a brave face on it, the whole crap of the last week wasn't too much of a surprise for him.

dongonzalos

I hope no one is suggesting those assurances were bollox and the likes of MR saw through them

Last edited:

usskyblue

If you took a shit on his office desk the word 'delighted' would appear somewhere in his comments regarding it...

ccfcway

If you took a shit on his office desk the word 'delighted' would appear somewhere in his comments regarding it...
<br />
<br />

It could have been a bigger shit. I'm delighted it only covered 10 percent of my desk, meaning I still have 90 percent to work on. Mcsheffrey tried to clean it up and was unlucky, but missed it. We brush ourselves off and look to use the desk again next week

RoboCCFC90

Using one of Mr Pressley's trademark comments, I am sure he was "very receptive to the information" which has been given to him.

Samo

Presumably the assurance was 'don't worry, I won't be here'

Users who are viewing this thread