If ACL is genuinely concerned about us, the supporters (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

Should ACL and the Council accept we are stuck with SISU I suggest they get their backsides into gear and do a deal with SISU for next season or longer to play at the Ricoh. This would give time for the dust to settle and either allow time for further long term negotiations or for another party to take over CCFC.
If, as they say, they have the supporters interests at heart this is the time to prove it.

Godiva

Should ACL and the Council accept we are stuck with SISU I suggest they get their backsides into gear and do a deal with SISU for next season or longer to play at the Ricoh. This would give time for the dust to settle and either allow time for further long term negotiations or for another party to take over CCFC.
If, as they say, they have the supporters interests at heart this is the time to prove it.

You never agree with anything I say - don't start now!

CCFC PimpRail

I think they might have been caught a little unawares by this. They thought they could sweeten the deal for a new owner should SISU sell, but unfortunately the new owner is the old one in a different frock. I'd expect them to be a little more hard-line in the future, otherwise they'll get walked all over and fail.

rupert_bear

Well i think things have gone exactly how ACL and others expected, cleverer people than us have been advising them. Looking from any angle i cannot see how this is financially viable to sisu.

dongonzalos

And what would that deal be?

Users who are viewing this thread