If you could ask any celebrity alive or dead a question what would it be (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

I'd ask Rod Stewart who his best "encounter " was

Last edited:

Terry Gibson's perm

Neil Armstrong did you really walk on the moon or Lee Harvey Oswald if he did shoot JFK

mrtrench

I'd ask Otis if he could think of a witty riposte to this post.

Terry Gibson's perm

Can I class Tim Fishface as a celebrity if so the question is where's it going to be built and then a second one when

smouch1975

Here too support

riposte

rɪˈpɒst/

noun

a quick, clever reply to an insult or criticism.

synonyms:retort,*counter,*rejoinder,*sally,*return,retaliation,*answer,*reply,*response;

informalcomeback

"his mother forestalled his indignant riposte by replacing the receiver"

a quick return thrust in fencing.

verb

make a quick, clever reply to an insult or criticism.

"‘You've got a strange sense of honour,’ Grant riposted"

synonyms:retort,*counter,*rejoin,*return,*retaliate,hurl back,*fling back,*snap back,*answer,reply,*respond,*say in response;*More

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Otis

Here too support

riposte

rɪˈpɒst/

noun

a quick, clever reply to an insult or criticism.

synonyms:retort,*counter,*rejoinder,*sally,*return,retaliation,*answer,*reply,*response;

informalcomeback

"his mother forestalled his indignant riposte by replacing the receiver"

a quick return thrust in fencing.

verb

make a quick, clever reply to an insult or criticism.

"‘You've got a strange sense of honour,’ Grant riposted"

synonyms:retort,*counter,*rejoin,*return,*retaliate,hurl back,*fling back,*snap back,*answer,reply,*respond,*say in response;*More

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk
Great, but now I will have to look up rejoinder and forestalled.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'd ask Oliver Cromwell to come back and get rid of the bloody Royal Family again!

Sky_Blue_Daz

I would ask lord lucan where he was
I heard a great story by Mike parry who said he knew a journalist who claimed to be on the trail of finding out Lord Lucan
Basically when the dude fancied a holiday he would go to the foreign office at the newspaper and say he had a lead on Lucan being in Bali or Jamicia
It was just a way to get a free holiday

dancers lance

Neil Armstrong did you really walk on the moon or Lee Harvey Oswald if he did shoot JFK

Or you could just ask Buzz Aldrin and he would probably try and punch you in the face, like he does to people who ask this question. Or you could take a look at the many hours of video footage, thousands of photographs, scientific samples and voice recordings on the NASA website. Failing that you could invest a few quid in an average telescope that will allow you to see all of the various objects left behind on the moon, like.....Apollo 15 landing stage, Apollo 15 Luna Rover, Apollo 15 Falcon stage, Apollo 11 eagle, Apollo 12 Intrepid etc....etc......etc.

dancers lance

The JFK thing is a bit fishy though.

dancers lance

I'd ask Kylie if she'd like to suck me off
What about tickling your balls at the same time? Not to ask we be a serious error with just 1 question... surely?

dancers lance

Considered it but was worried I might be getting into 2 question territory
Fair enough, better safe than sorry. I would have gone for the 'Dirty Sanchez' myself.

rob9872

I'd ask Rachel Riley "does this rag smell of rohypnol?"

Users who are viewing this thread