IFollow (1 Viewer)

peace ndlovu

Anyone else unable to watch?
"Due to rights restrictions you cannot view the game from this location"

peace ndlovu

I am!
No idea why it's not working (haven't got my vpn on, which would make it appear as if I was in the U.K.)

tokyojim

Not working here in Switzerland either. How come they don't even say when this is the case? I was looking forward to having decent camera angles for once . . .

Legia Sky Blue

It's always been the case. I follow have the rights to show all league games that aren't on Sky. If they are on Sky they can't show them. Same will apply when we play Sunderland.

JB_CV10

Just use a VPN to unlock it in the UK. My brother entered a French address when he signed up, used a UK card to pay for it (£130) and uses the free version of Windscribe to access the matches. It really isn't very difficult. As I live abroad I get to watch the matches but don't get to very many games.

Ricketts

So I was hoping to watch Bristol tomorrow, was about to subscribe. Are you saying I wont be able too?

The only other time I tried it was for Morecambe as I was in Crete. Subscribed, was all ready, signed up for one month subscription, then got 'not available in your area' message. Luckily it was allegedly a shit match and they did me a favour.

Then payment taken out the next month too, despite it being the end of the season and nothing happening!

baldy

Fuck subscriptions & all that cack...just join the City fans forum page on FB...there's always a live stream of the match from someone via IFollow

Users who are viewing this thread