I'm freeeee (1 Viewer)

tehspecialone

Facebook User
Spent the last week or two doing pretty much nothing but Uni coursework. Just finished it all and I get to go hand it all in tomorrow. No more deadlines for just over a month :D

I can go have fun again now :D and I can post on here again.

simmouk

Administrator
Excellent mate! Is that Final Year coursework / dissertation stuff?

Which Uni are you at aswell?

tehspecialone

Facebook User
Nah, it's only my second year, so i'm guessing next years going to be even worse. Cov uni, the only way I could carry on going to all the games.

simmouk

Administrator
2nd year...cool...and Cov Uni...OHS NOES! I went there for 4 years...bad times! Last year was much better, but generally it was pants! What are you studying there?

tehspecialone

Facebook User
Digital Media Production. Basically a mix of a load of computer stuff, which probably isn't a good thing. They've barely taught is anything in programming either. The only language game companies look at now is C++, so we're being taught Python ¬_¬

simmouk

Administrator
That sounds ace! (The course, not the fact that they're teaching you the wrong code!)

Is that in the Engineering and Computing Faculty? (Is it the Creative Computing department?)

I really enjoy media stuff in my last year, we did quite a lot of video production (did our own TV adverts, channel idents, stop frame animation - was awesome!)

Although I'm an ICT Technician by trade and a self confessed super-geek/nerd, I don't *do* programming - give me a blank space in Photoshop and "creative lisence" and I'm happy :D

Users who are viewing this thread