Injury Scares.. (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueDizzle

After watching our great performance on Tuesday night ,it clearly shown some of the players that we have can actually perform at a good championship level. But taking a step back from the result its clear that were going to have injury problems and matchbans etc. It worrys me alot that with such a small squad this season who were going to get in to replace the likes of Best ,Cork ,Turner and other players who performed amazing Tuesday. I dont know if Coleman is going to get any loan players in for October fixtures which i hope he does as we have such a tough month. Lets hope we keep away from any major injurys to the squad. Bring On Preston!! :D

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Well as we all know when have we gone a season where we havent gone through a really bad injury patch this is what im worried about and hope we can avoid as it could cost us because our squad in thin with not the best back up in quality to cover the injuries that we might get especially in some certain positions.

simmouk

Administrator
It is a pain in the arse when we go through the bouts of injuries but I guess we can't be much more different than any other etc - I know Coleman's post match interview after the WBA game mentioned loosing a player per match in the last couple of weeks but hopefully the new loan signings we have in can help pad out the squad etc. I think the run up to Christmas will be interesting to say the least!

Users who are viewing this thread