Injury Update 28/10/2010 (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

c1023904-5e0a-4e70-aaf9-7bc3e053e08e.jpg
Striker still not ready for action
Coventry City's controversial striker Marlon King is still not fit to play and will miss the trip to Sheffield United on Saturday.
The 30 year old striker has not yet recovered from a leg injury which has variously been described as a dead leg, hamstring strain or a muscle injury. Whatever the injury is, it will not be healed in time for Saturday.
Coventry boss Aidy Boothroyd confirmed, “It will be a little bit too soon to take him to Sheffield. I will see how the week pans out and I probably won’t make a decision on that until I have spoken to him after he’s had a couple of days training.”

Freedy Eastwood & Chris Hussey
In better news for the manager, striker Freddy Eastwood and defender Chris Hussey are both back in full training following sustained periods out injured, but they are not yet quite fit enough to be in contention for a place on Saturday's team sheet.
Boothroyd said, “Freddy and Chris are back in training and will have a good week of work and then we will organised a behind closed doors friendly at Forest early next week, and then we will see how we are with them,”
“They have been out for a long time so we have got to be careful with them, as we will Gary Deegan and Stephen O’Halloran because if we don’t manage them back into it and think about what they have missed then it could be a longer term problem. Other than that, everyone else is OK from the weekend."

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
On Sky Blues Player Boothroyd said King will definately be going to Sheff Utd and isn't sure whether to start him or put him on the bench :confused::confused:

Users who are viewing this thread