iPhone 6 and iWatch (1 Viewer)

jon92

Just been announced by Apple.

Anyone getting one? I will be getting the new iphone as get one every year

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Nope. My old Nokia from 8 years ago works well enough for me. I can make and receive calls and send the odd text now and again. Don't believe in all this "upgrade" crap. They're just out to get your money! Well, they won't get mine! It's MINE I tells ya! All MINE! :pimp:

Covstu

I have never seen these watches work, are they any good? Just think I would feel like an eejit talking to a watch!! :)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
How as mobile contracts are usually 2 years now?

He might be simply buying one every year Rich. Doesn't always have to be on a contract. I've never had a contract. I've been Pay As You Go for about 20 years now. Wouldn't tie myself to a contract with ANY mobile phone company!

Last edited:

Rich

He might be simply buying one every year Rich. Doesn't always have to be on a contract. I've never had a contract. I've been Pay As You Go for about 20 years now. Wouldn't tie myself to a contract with ANY mobile phone company!
I know mate but these things cost like £500 out of contract. Not something that the average person would pay year on year for a minor improvement.

lewys33

The watch is probably the nicest smart watch available at the moment. However Apple have really slipped in the phone market - Really falling behind now. I'll pass.

jon92

Contracts are well overpriced but that's because they have to get the money back for the price of the phone

kdrinkell

d264a3e9bdc895f3fefdac7137aee593_zpse23447b9.jpg

This shows the extent of Apples 'progress' at being at the forefront of technology

jon92

Anyone see the Austrailian man one of first to get his iphone showing it to reporters outside and drops it? Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread