iPhone / Android Users (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
How many people would be interested in a free iPhone / Android app for this site?

I am thinking about having one made as it will mean people can stay up to date on their phones more, but want to check it will be used before investing in it :)

Nick

Administrator
Since when did you have a "couple of hundred quid" Nick? :p

There are always room for improvements ;)

Nowadays loads of people use it on their phone so the easier it makes it for them to stay up to date on the move, the better :)

I am just waiting for the people who will make it to get back to me about when it will be working and how much it will cost but it will only be Iphone / Android for the time being and will be free for users.

Blackberrys I am afraid will still need to use the web version, teach them for being so cool with their BB Pin, innit ;)

ccfcadz

Intrested in the Androide App as my Wildfire shits itself when I use the mobile site

stupot07

I invested £1.79 on the tapatalk app for the iPhone - it's pretty good and seems relatively stable

Nick

Administrator
I invested £1.79 on the tapatalk app for the iPhone - it's pretty good and seems relatively stable

Tapatalk is very good but I think this will effectively be the same, but free :)

I personally use Tapatalk and it is great.

BenInTurin

Facebook User
I was going to say I saw the paid app thingy. I haven't paid for a single app on my phone yet so if you make a free one for android that will be fantastic!

JCR1987

Would definitely use/purchase. Used to check GMK on my work pc about twice a day and that's it. Now I'm on here i use it a lot more as it's 100 times more reliable and has more stuff on it to do and look at. Also have the twitter feed.

Nick

Administrator
Would definitely use/purchase. Used to check GMK on my work pc about twice a day and that's it. Now I'm on here i use it a lot more as it's 100 times more reliable and has more stuff on it to do and look at. Also have the twitter feed.

If you don't mind paying there is an app called "Tapatalk".

This lets you use the site a lot it makes it a lot easier on your phone :)

Nick

Administrator
There is Tapatalk which works well but it isn't free. That makes it a lot easier to read and post, I think it is 99p.

Gaz

I'm always on here on my iPhone and it works very well anyway tbh. I have even made a little ap on the home screen for me to get straight on to the site.
So not sure if it will make much difference to me but I'm still a newbie to the world of iPhone :)

Disorganised1

With my eye-sight I can't see anything on my mobile anyway ~ I have an old Nokia W377 and only use it for calls

bamalamafizzfazz

Nick, Think I asked for this a while back. Good to know you are still looking into it. Hope you are not just using it as an excuse to buy a mac though :p
I check the site a lot on my Android with the Dolphin browser but would be willing to try an app.
What are the chances of having a free trial of the app first, I think Android does that with their apps anyway but not sure?? :thinking about:
I would be happy to pay for it if it was worth paying for.

BenInTurin

Facebook User
Something a bit related to this. Can you intergrate the prediction league into this? (make it easier to do predictions via a phone)

Users who are viewing this thread