Ipswich Game (1 Viewer)

idm1975

Live in east anglia, very rarely get to games these days because of work and was wondering if i can pay on gate at portman road next week?

torchomatic

is this on tele?

Gaz

Not sure why it's played on Monday
Seems old if it's not on tv.

kg82

That's weird for us isn't it, two games in a row on telly?

As for the original question, just a guess but I would've thought you'd be fine to pay on the gate.

covcity4life

sky 1!!!!!!

i think there was a bigger game on with man utd or someone so they switched the cov game to sky 1 on a saturday and showed the big game on sky sports(before there were mutliple sky sports)

would have been early-mid 90s

anyone else remember this?

kg82

sky 1!!!!!!

i think there was a bigger game on with man utd or someone so they switched the cov game to sky 1 on a saturday and showed the big game on sky sports(before there were mutliple sky sports)

would have been early-mid 90s

anyone else remember this?

This has completely ruined my little quip!! I don't though, only had sky for the last 4 years

The Reverend Skyblue

Sky will be getting loads of complaints that Cov are on more than Man Utd.
Are we that big enough a draw to be put on twice in a row, or are we the cheap option ?
I missed us saturday on tele as i was moving my son back home for University,so i'm looking forward to sitting back and watching us take Ipswich apart, and if we do, then its goodbye Mr Jewell and a visit to the job centre Tuesday for him.

The Rev

The Reverend Skyblue

Do Ipswich charge the highest prices for away fans, if someone could be kind enough to tell me this, and also which team charge the cheapest for away fans, i would be most grateful.Obviously this we be from last season prices, but no doubt it will be the same teams this season.

The Rev

BenInTurin

Facebook User
Why are we on tv two weeks running? I'm not complaining because it means I get to see the city play, just interested to know?

covcity4life

cov on telly should always be reason to cheer

even in prem days we were only on 2-3 times a year,enjoy it whilst you can!

Otis

Live in east anglia, very rarely get to games these days because of work and was wondering if i can pay on gate at portman road next week?

I sincerely hope you are live in East Anglia. Can't see much point in going to the game at all if you're anything but to be honest.

Otis

Well basically if you were dead.

'Coverage live from Portman Road'

'Live in east anglia'

Make sense now?

Skyblueloyal

I am going as I working in Bury St Edmonds for next 5 days, may be one of the few, but looking forward to it never been to Portnam Road

Rich

I always thought it was Portland Road????? I know it's Portman now, but why did I think Portland? :facepalm:

We're the new Man Utd. High in demand since last Saturday's awesome display.

Except this one was booked in months ago...

Away attendance?
We know there's 1. Will skyblueloyal be on his own?

Users who are viewing this thread