Ireland Women (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Wales isn’t ruled by the Prince of Wales - or at least it hasn’t been since the Middle Ages. The title is purely symbolic.

but it’s still classed as one - largest in the World I think

skybluetony176

I’m not going to name anyone but they are on here and it was labelled the “Surrender Agreement”. It’s probably saved hundreds if not thousands of innocent lives and is considered extreme to both sides to oppose it.
It’s done more than save lives, it’s given hope to a generation. Whatever it is idiots think we surrendered it has proven to be a price worth paying for decades.

skybluetony176

For a united Ireland to happen Protestants’ traditions and beliefs have to be respected and be recognised as part of Ireland and even protected.
I think it’ll happen eventually - probably within the next 20 years.
I also think GB would be glad to get rid.
They already are protected in the Republic. There’s an annual Orange marches still in Donegal, even in Dublin there was marches until the Second World War.

David O'Day

They already are protected in the Republic. There’s an annual Orange marches still in Donegal, even in Dublin there was marches until the Second World War.
The polling on a united ireland is closing and closing quickly

People seem to forget that there are now more Catholics in NI than Protestants and is it 4 of the 6 counties are majority Catholic now?

Users who are viewing this thread