Is the no news good news ? (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

Can't help thinking that had Paul Appleton found the GS is in Holdings and other issues had put sisu in the driving seat it would have been said by now. Something has to give and soon. Whether Appleton if he is working with a sisu bias is behind the black ball i'm not sure but it looks that way. Still find it odd that no-one apparently knows the whereabouts of this share and even if they don't according to the experts i have heard on CWR it is where the new club plays and it's guarentees for the next 10 years that is the most important.

.............................................................................................................................

Regis87

Yes agreed if Sisu knew that had the golden share they would be shouting it from the roof tops and giving it large , and Appleton would have found it on his 1st day also !

Voice_of_Reason

Yes agreed if Sisu knew that had the golden share they would be shouting it from the roof tops and giving it large , and Appleton would have found it on his 1st day also ![/

It is not up to Appleton to find out where the Golden Share is.. he has been told by the Football League where it is ! The Football League has it and can allocate it now to whom it deems fit. I am deeply concerned that Appleton is trying to prove otherwise when it is not in his remit to do so. I have tried emailing ACL pointing out my concerns but somehow I can't send emails to them !

BrisbaneBronco

Yes agreed if Sisu knew that had the golden share they would be shouting it from the roof tops and giving it large , and Appleton would have found it on his 1st day also !

Agree with you 100%. SISU certainly would take great pleasure in announcing that the GS was with Holdings, however they cannot.
Just wish Appleton would say publicly exactly what is in Limited as I see no reason why he cannot. SISU know exactly what is in Limited, but PH1V and other interested parties do not, and that indicates a bias towards SISU from Appleton.

Lord_Nampil

I have a feeling it won't matter where the Golden share was/is/etc, holdings claim they have it but in an administration period the football league have it, so it won't matter either way if its in holdings or Ltd... I think it could be a red herring looking for it with too much effort trying to find that out, (wasted time IMO).

The football league will have the final say on who has it and if PHIV shows he has a place for coventry to play (in coventry), meets all the requirements of an owner (passes the fit and proper test) then i think he could get the call ahead of sisu's plan!

At the end of the day Appleton has to please the creditors of Ltd (which we no is mainly SiSU) BUT they ain't getting 70 million quid back, far from it!!! So IMO the ball is in 2 courts, PHIV and his due diligence on taking over CCFC LTD and Appleton on the same thing regarding PHIV.

Sisu will obvs have a case, but the football league would probably prefer coventry to stay in coventry in a stadium that's already been built than move away while a new is to be built!

just my thoughts by the way.....

SkyblueBazza

Agree with you 100%. SISU certainly would take great pleasure in announcing that the GS was with Holdings, however they cannot.
Just wish Appleton would say publicly exactly what is in Limited as I see no reason why he cannot. SISU know exactly what is in Limited, but PH1V and other interested parties do not, and that indicates a bias towards SISU from Appleton.

So now people suddenly think Appleton should simply ask SISU a question (e.g. What is in Limited?) accept the answer & take action. What would he look like if another party then said "Hang on! That is not true!", & subsequently it was found that documents were falsified & the like? He would at the very least be ashamed by not checking every dot on every "i", & every "-" on every "t"...because that is part of his remit & why he (& staff) costs £340/hr.

Users who are viewing this thread