its liquidation (1 Viewer)

hotrod

It's Liquidation.

What actually happens now? normally if a business is liquidated all its assets are sold to pay off its debts & the business ceases to exist.

Hope this is not correct.

Regards.

SkyBlueScottie

Still plenty of time for this to rumble on, after all whats to say the agreement for ground share ties us to a whole season there....

ajsccfc

So -15 points and definitely playing 30 miles away I take it. Any other delicious scoops of good news to be heaped on?

italiahorse

What actually happens now? normally if a business is liquidated all its assets are sold to pay off its debts & the business ceases to exist.

Hope this is not correct.

Regards.

I don't know
They have no assets other than the "Golden Share" which is with the football League at the moment !!
Probably been better regards points deduction if it was with Holdings. Why with Ltd ?
We will find out now that we are liquidated and that SISU puppet Appleton (IMHO) can pi$$ off.

jesus-wept

Was inevitable and has tough as it is we have to respect the reasons which will have been gone over with a fine tooth comb. Ball is now firmly in Appleton and also the Northampton Town chairman's court. HE CAN STILL SAY NO

Grendel

Surely CCFC ltd can be put back up for sale now then & golden share goes with it ???

Nope ownership is in holdings this just means minus 15 points and Northampton.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Just to be clear it was the Alan Higgs Center Trust that was owed the money not the Alan Edward Higgs Charity. Two seperate entities. PWKH as director/co sec of AHC Trust was there to represent their interests alone. It is quite likely the AHC Trust best interest was to recover some of their debt and to vote for the CVA. Do not assume their best interest is linked to ACL it is not

It should not be assumed there is a split between the Higgs Charity and the Council within ACL. I doubt there is any split

D

Deleted member 4439

Haven't kept up with this. Could someone explain why ACL would opt for liquidation? Sorry if this appears a dumb Q.

Users who are viewing this thread