Jacket potatoes (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Are they all that ?

Sky_Blue_Daz

I had one tonight with some cheese and coleslaw was nice

covmark

Love 'em. Best with prawn marie rose and plenty of butter.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Otis

Yes you are! As a veggie try them with cottage cheese and horseradish = devine
Isn't horseradish something you either love or loathe?

Haven't tried that for years either, but I am pretty sure I didn't like it much at all.

Otis

I may be wrong though. Isn't it quite bitter? Or maybe I am still thinking of my wife.

greys4life

Hmm bitter no just hot and will clear your sinuses out big time if you have enough of it. Adds tons to a lot of veggie stuff if you use a little same as mustards and other seasoning - have you tried lime pickle in salads? Not sure about the wife though.

Johnnythespider

Well someone had to do it

8b0c30d1fe8f41349bf639cefc0c3838.jpg

Never been fussed to be honest, I mean why would you when there's chips

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Otis

Hmm bitter no just hot and will clear your sinuses out big time if you have enough of it. Adds tons to a lot of veggie stuff if you use a little same as mustards and other seasoning - have you tried lime pickle in salads? Not sure about the wife though.
Nope. Never tried lime pickle either.

I've led a sheltered life.

greys4life

What!! Lime pickle or lime chutney - food of the gods! get out there and try it.
First posts on here are about lime pickle and veggie food but suppose that makes sense. If you're ever in Rugby try out the Dilruba best curry ever.

Never posted before so nice chatting.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Quick tip re jacket spuds pierce them with a fork, rub some butter around the potato wrap in Tin foil then place in the oven for 90 mins on 180

Nick

Administrator
Much prefer them with Sweet Potato, salt and pepper into the skin as well with a bit of oil!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Oatcakes with Boursin cheese, fresh salmon and black pepper

Users who are viewing this thread