Jacob murphy (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

2 assists , 11 this season 10 goals ...
Haters will hate but shhhh

Nick

Administrator
Had a good game today by the sounds of it, said before he came on I hope he does.

He should have been dropped sooner, then maybe he would have bounced back again sooner.

Evo1883

Murphy playing like his old self, some of the shit said about him on here has been hilarious

Nick

Administrator
Murphy playing like his old self, some of the shit said about him on here has been hilarious

Which bits?

Surely if he has a good game he has a good game, if he has a bad game he has a bad game?

Some games he has been way out of it and we may as well have had 10 men. Other games he has been unplayable.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

If you look at today's game, apart from selfishly not passing to Armstrong, you'd say he would be a good addition to the team. If you look at his overall contribution over every game he played for us this season he'd go down as one of the worst players.

It's sad because if you look at what he can do on his day he could be a 'class player'. Mowbray's management of him has been bad, but I feel it'll be his own poor attitude that will let him down during his career.

Nick

Administrator
If you look at today's game, apart from selfishly not passing to Armstrong, you'd say he would be a good addition to the team. If you look at his overall contribution over every game he played for us this season he'd go down as one of the worst players.

It's sad because if you look at what he can do on his day he could be a 'class player'. Mowbray's management of him has been bad, but I feel it'll be his own poor attitude that will let him down during his career.

I agree, some of it will be down to Mowbray knowing when to use him and when not to use him.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Nobodies said Murphy doesn't have ability, his problem is when things aren't going his way he sulks and his work rate visibly drops.

Ashdown

Had a good game today by the sounds of it, said before he came on I hope he does.

He should have been dropped sooner, then maybe he would have bounced back again sooner.

You and the others should have stopped booing him when he made his first mistakes !

Nick

Administrator
You and the others should have stopped booing him when he made his first mistakes !
I've never bood him or any other city player. I've clapped if he has gone off or come on like I do every other player.

Ashdown in pretending to know something but being wrong shocker.

Ashdown

I've never bood him or any other city player. I've clapped if he has gone off or come on like I do every other player.

Ashdown in pretending to know something but being wrong shocker.

Touchy, I'm only pulling your leg..............he was booed a few times though by morons !

Kilclines curly mullet

On his day, the best player in the league. The only thing that will stop him achieving what he wants to is his confidence. His stats look decent this season and yet I don't think we played him in his best role (number 10) enough.

The Lurker

I believe there's a chance we could sign him in the summer. Josh Murphy the so called better it the two signing for MK who we will be playing next year so suggest Jacob Murphy could have found his level in L1 too

SBAndy

I believe there's a chance we could sign him in the summer. Josh Murphy the so called better it the two signing for MK who we will be playing next year so suggest Jacob Murphy could have found his level in L1 too

Undecided on whether I'd want to keep him. As has been said; on the one hand, he can tear a team apart. Yet on the other, he doesn't have the consistency to hold down a position throughout 46 games (notwithstanding injuries and suspensions). He probably fits IF we had a suitable replacement for his dip in form.

Gaz71

He's the sort of player who will go to another league 1 team, score and get man of the match in both games against us.

theferret

League 1 assists:

Tony McMahon Bradford City 13
Marcus Maddison Peterborough United 13
Romaine Sawyers Walsall 11
Bradley Dack Gillingham 11
Conor Hourihane Barnsley 11
Jacob Murphy Coventry City 10

Top 6 in the league, not bad considering he hasn't started many games in the latter part of the season. Great talent, but agree with some of the other comments too re confidence and attitude.

Grendel

Was on the ball today I would keep him☺

He will probably be a lot of money but I'd be very pleased if somehow we could secure his services. Funny thing is - if we did a poll Bigi or Murphy - I know who'd win.

Murphy has the potential to be a serious player in this league.

ccfcway

He will probably be a lot of money but I'd be very pleased if somehow we could secure his services. Funny thing is - if we did a poll Bigi or Murphy - I know who'd win.

you did say he will walk our player of the season

letsallsingtogether

For once we agree.
But Bigi did have a good game today

coop

Yes but if he played that consistent every week he would be playing for man Utd not on loan at a league 3 side

stupot07

I'm pretty sure he signed a contract extension prior to joining us, at 21 he's still young enough for Norwich to hang on to him for at least another season especially given its now looking likely they will be relegated.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hobo

He has, in fact he has made a significant impact already. But some of the criticisms of him are justified. However he is young enough to learn from this season and move forward to greater things.
I said earlier in the season I felt he would be available in the summer and I still believe that. It would be good to get him on board.

H

Huckerby

Do we reckon we could actually sign him?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread