"Jaw Dropping" story in tomorrows telegraph? (1 Viewer)

procdoc

from Darren Parkin (covteled) on twitter:

We're lining up a story for tomorrow's Coventry Telegraph that actually made me swear when I heard it. Your jaws will drop.

ajsccfc

from Darren Parkin (covteled) on twitter:

We're lining up a story for tomorrow's Coventry Telegraph that actually made me swear when I heard it. Your jaws will drop.

EXCLUSIVE: Coventry Telegraph editor diagnosed with Tourettes

skybluetwo

nothing will surprise

after watching another lacklustre performance in front of goal at chesterfield no money and boardroom embarrassment no headline will surprise. our club is in free fall and very close to going out of business. i will be amazed if we can survive another season without new owners and investment. come on sisu step down and let gary h in. season ticket holder

after watching another lacklustre performance in front of goal at chesterfield no money and boardroom embarrassment no headline will surprise. our club is in free fall and very close to going out of business. i will be amazed if we can survive another season without new owners and investment. come on sisu step down and let gary h in. season ticket holder

What has this got to do with a non CCFC related story in the CET tomorrow? Jeez this board is getting weird.

covcity4life

covteled is the boy who cried wolf in my experience...

news story will be hoffman reaffirms desire to buy cov or something.

cov_russell

Facebook User
I think the only thing we can gather from this tweet is that whatever the story is tomorrow it most definitely won't be 'jaw dropping'.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
My next door neighbours char ladys second cousin twice removed reckons this is the "Jaw dropping news"! ..............

Messijawdrop.jpg

O

odysseus

My money is on the ricoh train station being blocked by government. Too costly or some such BS. How much would it cost to put an un manned station on a line that already exists......and the clever bit....getting trains to stop there.

ashbyjan

Don't live in Cov area so cannot get hold of CT and there is nothing on website that can possibly be described as jaw dropping so can anyone enlighten me as to what it might be or is it more hot air and piss and wind from the CT editor

telferstekkers

Wagner from X Factor popped into Cov to meet an 86yr old granny (Page 3)..............filth!

Other than that a headteacher in cov (who the council won't name) is being paid £130,000 a year, David Cameron is only on £145,000!

But then again he didnt have to run Woodway Park!!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
shock ........ CT prints something relevant, factual, useful and accurate without sensationalist headlines or tweets....... then I pinched myself and woke up

The headmaster is paid ( and seemingly not the highest paid) for making a positive difference to our kids and society .... do the editor/journalist concerned with this jaw dropper have any credentials to claim the same - I think not

no news from the CT ...... some things never change

I'mARealWizard

shock ........ CT prints something relevant, factual, useful and accurate without sensationalist headlines or tweets....... then I pinched myself and woke up

The headmaster is paid ( and seemingly not the highest paid) for making a positive difference to our kids and society .... do the editor/journalist concerned with this jaw dropper have any credentials to claim the same - I think not

no news from the CT ...... some things never change

:facepalm: As if teachers and head teachers make any difference to children's lives, their future prospects and society in general!

*Tongue firmly in cheek for those from Treacle Town*

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
well my three kids could each point to teachers that have made a difference to them, have inspired them to achieve things ...... so i think it is a reasonable assumption there might just be other teachers that do the same. Clearly your experience is somewhat more jaded

I'mARealWizard

well my three kids could each point to teachers that have made a difference to them, have inspired them to achieve things ...... so i think it is a reasonable assumption there might just be other teachers that do the same. Clearly your experience is somewhat more jaded

Sorry, my sarcasm didn't really come through clearly there :)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
lol - no probs

and i didnt pick up on it - doh ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread