Jeremy Kyle. (1 Viewer)

Bunnykins

I saw an episode the other day which was truly bizarre.
To summarise:
Some woman met some bloke on Internet. They started a relationship. She found out he'd been cheating so she dragged him onto the show. She was quite happy to know before they went on the show that he had done the deed with 2 other ladies behind her back. But when the lie detector results came back that he had lied, he had in fact slept with 1 of these women more than once, she started crying and stormed off the stage.

Are these people for real? :confused:

covlad

love jermy kyle show, surely they do it for the dosh....lets face it, there the scum of the earth usually.................they should all get jobs

Nick

Administrator
love jermy kyle show, surely they do it for the dosh....lets face it, there the scum of the earth usually.................they should all get jobs

Have to agree. Some of them are comical!

I love it when he shouts at them, although he is an addicted gambler and his brother was / is ? a smack head.

covlad

Im suprised Jeremy Kyle has not been sparko'd by one of his guests.

well with a surname like kyle, you have to be a bit of a dick:D

jagman

It's called car crash television, you know you should'nt look but you can't help it. If you read some of the stories that come up in a book or watched a film you would think it was completely ott.

Bunnykins

Have you Noticed That most of his guests have lots of teeth missing:rolleyes:

Bunnykins

I actually Think that The way that he Talks to some of his guests makes him a Bully.

Vixen

I love the DNA tests :D bit tame compared to what Jerry Springer used to be like 'Jerry Jerry'.

You have to wonder whether the guests are real or not as the stories they tell seem so far fetched but then walking around town, you see JK candidates everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread