Jerseys (1 Viewer)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Hey all what do you think of the kit for this season?Honestly i think they could have done better ill still buy it but its so plain they need a bit of design.Should be intresting when we play newcastle tho be some bright match.

Nick

Administrator
I didn't like the new kit really until I saw them play in Nuneaton which is when it looked pretty smart so I have bought one now. I think it looks smarter as a full kit rather than just the shirt though!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Well ill have to order it from the site which im thinking will cost me like 70 euro for the jersey but it be worth it.If i was RR id let the fans desing it send in what they have made let us vote and pick the jersey maximise profits fecking ejits they really should hand us over the club now haha.

Nick

Administrator
I think the fans were given 3 choices in the match programme and they did a vote to see which one the fans liked the best. The other 2 were stripey I think!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
suppose majority of the vote wins,was looking on sky sports the old i think 79 brown jersey was voted the worst ever by coventry haha.

Nick

Administrator
I love the brown shirt, I used to have the retro version that got shrunk in the wash! Now have the blue retro one from the city shop :)

SkyblueCookie

Not missed at top since we moved to the Ricoh so im buyin this one too, I do prefer last seasons thouh.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Ya im getting gunner aswell when i go over to my first match ill spend a fortune in the ccfc shop gonna buy both jerseys and training kit plus bed covers and wallet mugs you name it ill buy it in there ha ill spend around £400 in the shop.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Joys of having a good job and a very high limit credit card lol,i even have a sky blue 3 litre supra its my baby.think ill buy few bits int he ccfc shop for it wonder if they do a ccfc car cover haha.

simmouk

Administrator
I do like the new kit, its nothing special but there's nothing wrong with it either - I'll hopefully get it purchased for me for my birthday on the 9th! Whoop! It would be good for a change to see people actually in and around the centre/city of Coventry wearing the clubs colours! I haven't been there in a while but I know when I was at Uni I would see more ManUre, Chelski and Liverpool tops etc - glory supporting pish! loll

ajsccfc

It was the best choice of the three I think. If you look at the new Spurs and Bristol City shirts among others, they have the new Puma default design with the 'V' across the chest (it's on our training gear) so we're one of the few Puma teams to not have the same design as everyone else, which is nice.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
i love the new celtic jersey ha,i love illuminous colours like id love our away to illuminous blue stripes and black lol.

Nick

Administrator
Thing is though, I really really like the grey and yellow training gear! I thought about buying that instead of the kit!

ajsccfc

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Last edited:

ajsccfc

I remember Campos saying that he designed his own jerseys. Not really something I'd own up to personally...

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Honestly my friend had one before and i used to play goals for a team,i wore the jersey and it does actually work it puts stikers off when the see a illuminous keeper coing flying at them because the strikers i was playing agaisnt said it was very off putting and they couldnt concentrate.right im in goals for the new season over here think its time to buy a campos jersey but where will i find one tho?

ajsccfc

I believe Petr Cech's current bright orange kit was designed with a similar philosophy; to dazzle forwards and make him seem 'bigger' in the goal.

ajsccfc

That seems to be a different shade sadly; one that encourages shots on goal. Let's hope Dimi never gets to wear it.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
ya its nice but i like old skool and campos jereys are a strikers worse night mare i wanted to buy my firends one off him but he wouldnt let me the the idiot lost it.ive been trying to find one for ages now and i cant.

simmouk

Administrator
Right well I finally bit the bullet and purchased myself the new home top! Popped into the club shop at the Ricoh, foolishly the morning after we'd been knocked out of the cup by Hartlepool lol. I do like the new top, it's definately grown on me! I've found myself liking the yellow jersey too which is odd because I'm normally a massive fan of the 3rd kits etc. I also wanted to get one of the mini car-kits that you stick on your window...but they've stopped stocking them! Because they werent big sellers! Bugger!

Users who are viewing this thread