Job (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

JOB ruled out for the rest of the season

Gazolba

Which probably means he has played his last game for us.

steve82

Sounds like he's not coming back here for his recuperation work too, so it's see you later job.

johnwillomagic

Cannot fault his effort but he is getting on a bit, is unsetlled and imagine will be up their with
high earners, think we could get someone as good/better with wages but as always will be dependant on good recruitment.

Terry Gibson's perm

Sounds like he's not coming back here for his recuperation work too, so it's see you later job.

Too far for him to travel hope it works out ok for him a good reason to live fairly local to the club you play for.

johnwillomagic

Ha thought he was 30 plus have to admit must be his running style! Still think we could get someone
younger and better for his wages though it is a risk!

CV22SBA

Ha thought he was 30 plus have to admit must be his running style! Still think we could get someone
younger and better for his wages though it is a risk!
Headless chicken, never understood the fascination myself. Runs around getting in other players way and always caught out in possession. Rarely scored. Just my opinion.

Terry Gibson's perm

Headless chicken, never understood the fascination myself. Runs around getting in other players way and always caught out in possession. Rarely scored. Just my opinion.

You are not alone in that thought, he causes problems to the balance of the team

steve82

Opinion mirrored.
I liked his commitment levels but his positional play was dire, was like a 7 year old chasing down everything and leaving the fullback exposed.
Was the spark for the comeback against Peterborough tho, I'd put that as his best moment with the winning goal v Crewe at the Ricoh.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

You are not alone in that thought, he causes problems to the balance of the team

It's alright, let's get Ryan Kent back. He can't pass, cross, shoot, or use the exposed space he creates, but it's alright, he can do some step overs and he 'scared' defenders.

The only disruption that was caused was by Mowbray when he omitted JOB him from the team unfairly. The scape goat that he was a bad influence was a successful ploy by Mowbray to stop anyone asking questions, and influence the ignorant masses.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Wish him all the best, gave his all.

I'm sure he'll chip in with an assist or goal against us in the not too distant future.

Terry Gibson's perm

It's alright, let's get Ryan Kent back. He can't pass, cross, shoot, or use the exposed space he creates, but it's alright, he can do some step overs and he 'scared' defenders.

The only disruption that was caused was by Mowbray when he omitted JOB him from the team unfairly. The scape goat that he was a bad influence was a successful ploy by Mowbray to stop anyone asking questions, and influence the ignorant masses.

You could see he was a moaner and was liked by some fans because he ran around but leaves his position and leaves the defender behind him alone.

oucho

Terry Gibson's perm

As opposed to saviour Murphy who stands next to the defender not moving, and when they get the ball still makes no effort to get it.

I would take Murphy every time over JOB as he is one if the few we have that can get you out of your seat, I think he is talented but will probably never make it in the prem as by the time he works his game out he will have lost a bit of pace, one thing he needs to do is stop make the defender stop so he can go past him he should just blast past him.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I would take Murphy every time over JOB as he is one if the few we have that can get you out of your seat, I think he is talented but will probably never make it in the prem as by the time he works his game out he will have lost a bit of pace, one thing he needs to do is stop make the defender stop so he can go past him he should just blast past him.

He can't even make it in League 1, let along the Prem.

This is the problem, and the same with Kent. He gets people out their seat because he can skin a few players, but anyone with any intelligence after a few weeks will stop getting out their seat when he has the ball, because it is almost certainly going to come to nothing. A bit of excitement a couple of times during 90 minutes does not win you games.

If your team is working harder than the other team, you won't often lose games. Look at Leicester for example. The fact we've had Murphy hogging a space in the team means we might as well have been playing with 10 men most of the time and it's certainly made us easier to beat for a variety of reasons. At least JOB gave it for the 90, which is something we could have done with more this season, rather than a bit of casual excitement.

It's also no coincidence Armstrong doesn't get any service when Murphy plays.

jimchin

A mistake to let him go...although I also find the 'I want to be nearer to home' utter, utter bollocks....YOU ARE BRING PAID FOR PLAYING FOOTBALL!! FFS

Users who are viewing this thread