Joe Cole (1 Viewer)

ms639

Have to say I love this from Cole, we were all scratching our heads when the signing occurred but you can see what kind of bloke he is. Very much a realist and clearly enjoying himself, very astute to pop in the bit about dressing room atmosphere to smooth over his early dodgey performances. I have to say though being at Bury his performance purely in terms of 'football brain' was about the best i've seen in a city shirt. the way he single handedly controlled the tempo of that game was outstanding. A great statement piece from Cole and glad to see he has ambition of autos unlike Stephens who is hoping we can 'emulate swindon' (no thanks pal!)

http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/n...not_finish_in_the_top_two_882239/index.shtml?

Last edited:

Brylowes

Have to say I love this from Cole, we were all scratching our heads when the signing occurred but you can see what kind of bloke he is. Very much a realist and clearly enjoying himself, very astute to pop in the bit about dressing room atmosphere to smooth over his early dodgey performances. I have to say though being at Bury his performance purely in terms of 'football brain' was about the best i've seen in a city shirt. the way he single handedly controlled the tempo of that game was outstanding. A great statement piece from Cole and glad to see he has ambition of autos unlike Stephens who is hoping we can 'emulate swindon' (no thanks pal!)
Thank god for that,thought you were gonna say he was injured.

CCFC88

Fleck closely followed by Cole for me when it comes to controlling a game, we dont tick without Fleck,

Players in different positions and a different view on the gsme but both have footballing brains much better than this division.

dongonzalos

Fleck closely followed by Cole for me when it comes to controlling a game, we dont tick without Fleck,

Players in different positions and a different view on the gsme but both have footballing brains much better than this division.

We can't perform without Fleck

Users who are viewing this thread