Joey Barton (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

as bad as he was when I posted my first post he's descended a few levels since then.
An absolute grade A arse piece, employing him just shows what a fucking circus talksport is.

clint van damme

What's he said?

obviously got an issue with Unsworth and has had a dig at every opportunity but the thrust of his arguments seem to be he's managed the under 23s so he can't manage the first team and he's too fat to be a manager.
Apparently he said recently if he went back to Scotland he'd be the best player in the SPL even though he did the square root of fuck all when he was up there before - cretin of a man.

CJ_covblaze

obviously got an issue with Unsworth and has had a dig at every opportunity but the thrust of his arguments seem to be he's managed the under 23s so he can't manage the first team and he's too fat to be a manager.
Apparently he said recently if he went back to Scotland he'd be the best player in the SPL even though he did the square root of fuck all when he was up there before - cretin of a man.

Although I agree with you’ve said I do think he would be the best player in Scotland. He’s never been that good but the quality level makes Scott Sinclair look like Pele up there.

clint van damme

Although I agree with you’ve said I do think he would be the best player in Scotland. He’s never been that good but the quality level makes Scott Sinclair look like Pele up there.

he played there and got exhibitioned every game. Has he got better?

Grendel

He is a moron and why anyone employs him as a media commentator is mind boggling. The lowest point in bbc history was allowing him on question time and the inevitable car crash that ensued.

Otis

He is a moron and why anyone employs him as a media commentator is mind boggling. The lowest point in bbc history was allowing him on question time and the inevitable car crash that ensued.
Missed that. What happened? Would guess he was very outspoken to say the least. Or was he trying to be a man of the people?

Grendel

Missed that. What happened? Would guess he was very outspoken to say the least. Or was he trying to be a man of the people?

His first comment was something about saying no to things and the example he used was if you met an ugly woman in a bar or something equally stupid.

Terry Gibson's perm

Some of the stuff he said made me cringe, it was some of the most appalling radio I have heard very personal towards Unsworth and the weight comments were way over the top

Sky Blue Harry H

Agree with Otis, Grendel and Clint (and you too CJ) all in the same thread - can't believe such an average player is given such airtime. I think whoever employs him does so in the secret hope that he might have an Oliver Reed type meltdown (though through ignorance, rather than alcohol)

Joy Division

The lowest point in bbc history was allowing him on question time and the inevitable car crash that ensued.

Hmmm, I tend to think this someway far off from being the lowest point in BBC history.

CJ_covblaze

skybluegod

Think the time he said it recently as a joke. He said it before when he went up their but as you say he wa shite. Think he made the comment again though as a joke.

tigersb

Have seen a few Celtic games and believe me Scott Sinclair does not look like Pele
There are two quality players in Scotland and that is Dembele and Tierney
How Sinclair got player of the year is baffling

Users who are viewing this thread