John Terry to Birmingham (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Bit of a strange move if it goes through, will be interesting to see who else they sign to see if there is some money being pumped in or if it's more of a favour to Redknapp and a last season for Terry.

Rich

'Arry though aint it. We've seen the sort of players a man with a rep can bring in as Mowbray did with Cole.

steve82

Arry has already signed Craig Gardner on a permanent deal after his loan and took Brighton keeper David Stockdale on a free
He's building another Portsmouth over again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

£60K a week for someone who's legs are gone.

I work with a Villa fan and he said he hopes it doesn't happen. Says they have a good centre back pairing now and he will disrupt the team.

CJ_covblaze

Championship clubs have been paying silly money for years. Zigic was on 58k a week plus bonuses at Blues. The Mowbray Baggies team was ridiculous too. I seem to remember their wage bill was higher than most of the Prem and in the top 20 in Europe.

no_loyalty

I believe he has signed for Villa?

Terry Gibson's perm

They have just said on the radio it may be 100k a week, they said on talksport nice to see players dropping down the leagues to give back pretty easy:emoji_money_mouth: to do on that wage.

Otis

How is John Terry possibly going to be able to survive and feed his kids with that kind of drop in wages?

no_loyalty

They have just said on the radio it may be 100k a week, they said on talksport nice to see players dropping down the leagues to give back pretty easy:emoji_money_mouth: to do on that wage.

But Its nothing to do with the money, Terry said he had better offers from the premier league, but he didn't want to play against Chelsea so opted to join Villa :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread