Joshua - Martin Fight (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Will joshua be tested again like last time? Dont know much about Martin.

bringbackrattles

Will joshua be tested again like last time? Dont know much about Martin.
This will be Joshua's toughest fight I reckon as Martin is undefeated like his opponent,and like Joshua likes to knockout his rival so I'll be surprised if it goes the distance.But fancy our man to win inside the distance over the yank.

ready_96

I think Joshua will get chinned. If dillian had prepared properly he would of knocked him out in december.

All martin has to do is survive rounds 1 and 2, he comes through them relatively unscathed, i think martin will start landing.

My money would be on a martin KO in rounds 4 or 5.

If joshua can pull it off though and fury gets the better of big klit again, then that sets up the biggest heavyweight fight in years at Wembley next summer

bringbackrattles

I think Joshua will get chinned. If dillian had prepared properly he would of knocked him out in december.

All martin has to do is survive rounds 1 and 2, he comes through them relatively unscathed, i think martin will start landing.

If joshua can pull it off though and fury gets the better of big klit again, then that sets up the biggest heavyweight fight in years at Wembley next summer
This fight may have come a bit early for Joshua but they must fancy him to do the business ? Both big hitters so anything could happen. Let's hope though we don't get a repeat of the Eubank scrap,and both fighters come away okay.

Nick

Administrator
I prefer to watch Joshua box than fury, same as mayweather.

Can appreciate the skill of boxing but can't beat somebody going in and just going all out.

bringbackrattles

Can appreciate the skill of boxing but can't beat somebody going in and just going all out.
Watch old fighters like Marciano if you want to see a toe to toe scrapper,you won't be disappointed.You can watch his fights on You tube,well worth it !

ready_96

Yeah the fury fight wasn't exactly a thriller was it, but he has had some decent fights in the past.

It has come one or two fights too early IMO. he's skipped European level and gone straight in at world. So it's a big step up. But when a chance comes to fight for a world tittle you can't really turn it down can you. especially when your gonna get payed many many millions and even if he does loose he can still come back. they had to take the fight really

skybluetony176

Dont know enough about Martin to say Joshua will beat him but if he does and then him and Fury get it on I have a feeling heel beat Fury easily.

Hadji10

He will probably beat Martin but Joshua is nowhere near world level. Martin won the title by default. Joshua needed another 12-18 months development before being thrusted into a world title fight, because once you get the belt you have to face the best.

Macca

Man I'd love to get the better of big Klit

Hadji10

Dont know enough about Martin to say Joshua will beat him but if he does and then him and Fury get it on I have a feeling heel beat Fury easily.

That fight is so easy for Fury, he would make Joshua look silly. AJ is 2 years away from winning that fight.

stupot07

Get in, had 4/1 to win in 2 rounds, makes for the wasted national bets today

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Watched this all night for it to be over in about 4 minutes.
Was this bum really heavy weight champion?
May as well have put opponents in wheelchairs tonight or with no hands.

The benn one was the worst

This was Channel 5 material not box office, so glad I didn't pay for that!

Nick

Administrator
Also, I can understand Benn was proud of his son. He was creeping me out keep trying to kiss him all the time, he was making full eye contact with him when kissing him on the lips...

skybluetony176

Fair play to Anthony Joshua. Very humble in his post match interview to. If he can tag Fury (which I don't think he'll find to hard) he'll dispatch him just as quickly IMO. AJ could probably do with another 4-5 fights though first. He's still learning the pro craft but he's pretty grounded and seems to have the mentality to keep learning even though he's already a world champion.

Hadji10

How the hell did that bloke be a World Champ, pointless

Because the guy he fought tore his ACL in the first round and he picked up a title through that. The guy had beat absolutely no one. Absolute farce of a world title.

Covstu

Easy easy win but I guess he can only fight the person in front of him. He still needs a real test though

Hadji10

AJ shouldn't go near the top 5 heavyweights at the minute. ( Fury, Wlad, Povetkin, Wilder and Ortiz)

He should fight Kubrat Pulev next if he beats Chisora.

Pipehitterz

Definitely chisora next.
If he tries to fight fury or, Haye he loses badly , they would box his head off all night .
Wilder , well i've always imagined him to be as good as this bum charles , hasn't fought anyone at all .
And he's still gotta beat povetkin next month , I wouldn't be surprised to see wilder lose that one either .

Users who are viewing this thread