JSB party (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Have only just got over my raffle addiction from last year. Have had to go cold turkey from opening bits of paper up! :)

Bit of a pain the late break up from school, no time at all in between :(

Just means no malteser from Santa!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Arghh was hoping to bring my lad to his first one and would have done pre xmas, had been waiting to book the afternoon off, but won't be able to make that date.

Nick

Administrator
Anyone had a Christmas card yet?

No!!!

giphy.gif

steve82

The people in the club shop are going to feel the wrath later.

Have you had one?

I've had nothing yet, it's not uncommon for my son not to have birthday cards before now, but xmas cards been nailed on.

Who's telling the telegraph?

Does thins need a SHFWF?

Nick

Administrator
I think they were quite close to Christmas last year as well.

I will wait until later, I will try and get one of those sad face, arms folded pictures to say it's destroyed Christmas.

steve82

I'll have to get the one from last years superstars out at this rate.

Has anyone who's got a SBJ member around 12 got there gift yet too? I've not claimed his yet. What's the gift? Do we go sky blue zone for it or the butts?

Nick

Administrator
I think the gifts are at the zone before the games. Might be worth checking as they might have stopped taking them.

Bit ashamed to know that it wasn't hand delivered to you personally though, SHFWF.

steve82

I think the gifts are at the zone before the games. Might be worth checking as they might have stopped taking them.

Bit ashamed to know that it wasn't hand delivered to you personally though, SHFWF.

Ha ha, it's my fault. Forgot all about it till this when I noticed no card!!!

Even MV managed to get some out before clearing the desk last year.

Adge

Having it in January? Is it a New Years party then?

Londonccfcfan

I'll have to get the one from last years superstars out at this rate.

Has anyone who's got a SBJ member around 12 got there gift yet too? I've not claimed his yet. What's the gift? Do we go sky blue zone for it or the butts?

It was Tea/Coffee Mug and a wrist band.

Users who are viewing this thread