Judicial Review bets (1 Viewer)

The Gentleman

Just for a bit of light heartedness amongst all this madness, how many pages do we think the Judicial Review thread will go for? I think three guesses and they must be done at the start of each day in court (that's if you want to change your original guess).

My first go 367 pages.

Nick

Administrator
How many days is it? I reckon 422. It will be 422, I will make it 422. What do I win?

jimmyhillsfanclub

I reckon it will be 389 standard pages....

...that will be 388 too many.

This JR will mean jack shit & get us no further forward....

...its just a bunch of spivs lying in court about the practices of a bunch of incompetents.....no winners.

Do yourselves a favour & watch some paint dry or stick pins in your eyes instead....

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
and just to remind folks how to view more posts on a page -

Login > Settings > General Settings > Scroll down to 'Number of Posts to Show Per Page:' change to 'Show 40 Posts Per Page' > Save Changes

J

Jack Griffin

Given the JR thread clocked up about 550 posts in the last 24 hours, on top of the 250 it already had, it could well become the longest thread. At least it isn't about Portsmouth...

Its about Northampton, LOL

Astute

I bet that we have a different thread for each day in court.

jimmyhillsfanclub

This JR will mean jack shit & get us no further forward....

...its just a bunch of spivs lying in court about the practices of a bunch of incompetents.....no winners.

Do yourselves a favour & watch some paint dry or stick pins in your eyes instead....

.....Surely I win??

Hobo

I bet the fans will still be arguing the toss months after the JR is history and the Judge has published his findings.

Users who are viewing this thread