Just out of interest ....................... (1 Viewer)

Bob Latchford

When things were going well , did anyone avoid booking their holidays during the play offs period , in the vain hope we'd be in them ?

chiefdave

When things were going well , did anyone avoid booking their holidays during the play offs period , in the vain hope we'd be in them ?

I've already got next seasons play offs marked in my diary so I don't book anything! You know the one year you book a holiday will be the year we make it.

Bob Latchford

I've already got next seasons play offs marked in my diary so I don't book anything! You know the one year you book a holiday will be the year we make it.

In the interests of your fellow CCFC fans ... book man book !

Ashdown

I held off from booking anything, felt very confident still just after Xmas, had a feeling our main rivals would lose their best players in the transfer window and I'd already been told that Arma was staying................

covey1987

Yes turned down a weekend in reading playing golf to be at play offs. Still lad I was going with is a villa fan. Every cloud

Bob Latchford

Yes turned down a weekend in reading playing golf to be at play offs. Still lad I was going with is a villa fan. Every cloud 
l

Blimey , bet you're delighted that trip is back on .

Last edited:

CovisGod

Wasn't there folks on here that had already booked hotels in London for play off final day just incase?

Otis

Not sure. For my part my daughter has a show in London on Sunday the 15th and I was very concerned that we might have a play-off game on that day.

Tickets already booked for the show, but I would have been severely tempted to just let my missus go and me to skip it for the match.

Shouldn't have considered the notion though and should have known City better than to have got my hopes up. :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread