Just wondering (1 Viewer)

T

tobymillward

Has anyone other than cwr or the club itself interviewed Tim Fisher or Sisu about what is happening to the club? Coventry and Warwickshire provide excellent match day coverage...but I would like to see the fans tackle Fisher on some questions like:

1: Why do you (Sisu) still believe you can achieve good things at Coventry despite the fact you are hated by the majority of fans?

2: Why are you making out ACL to be the antichrist when I have seen or read nothing that backs this up?

3: and finally, other than building a new stadium and putting the club further in debt, what is Sisu's magical 3 year plan for Coventry City Football Club?

Apologies if this seems a bit of a rant, but I don't enjoy watching a team achieve the pinnacle of club competition success when ours is in such peril.

quinn1971

Has anyone other than cwr or the club itself interviewed Tim Fisher or Sisu about what is happening to the club? Coventry and Warwickshire provide excellent match day coverage...but I would like to see the fans tackle Fisher on some questions like:

1: Why do you (Sisu) still believe you can achieve good things at Coventry despite the fact you are hated by the majority of fans?

2: Why are you making out ACL to be the antichrist when I have seen or read nothing that backs this up?

3: and finally, other than building a new stadium and putting the club further in debt, what is Sisu's magical 3 year plan for Coventry City Football Club?

Apologies if this seems a bit of a rant, but I don't enjoy watching a team achieve the pinnacle of club competition success when ours is in such peril.

Fair point. it only seems like linnel always interviews fisher not exactly an interragation is it more of a friendly chat between friends. would love to see him interviewed face to face properly.saying that linnell had him squirming with the question about the bricks and the memorial garden earlier.

cloughie

Everyone must remember the club is the most important thing

Thats why sisu will build a new stadium ( in their dreams) and to pay for this CCFC will pay a rent .............hummmm

If anyone thinks that these parasites will build a stadium for the benefit of CCFC they are deluded

Dream on Billy Bullshit fisher

georgehudson

the awards night,
who paid for that ?
who hosted it ?
are the answers sisu & linnell, if so is SL a sisu employee ?
just asking, like......

T

tobymillward

Thanks for the comments. Can I just add, I am really glad that our chief executive and owners were born and bred in Coventry and have a passion for the team and the stadium. So frustrated! :wave: Sisu

AFCCOVENTRY

Another thing Linnell... stop saying Tim Fisher CEO of Coventry City Football Club.

NO HE IS NOT!!

He is CEO if CCFC Holdings Ltd - WHO HAVE NEVER HAD THE GOLDEN SHARE

lifelongcityfan

Linnell and Fisher, both the same in that they start to believe that their own view of the world is correct- wheraeas 98% of us see it totally differently.
Every dog has their day, and I hope that it is not too long before we can say good riddance to both

quinn1971

Linnel is too scared to push him too hard because he won't speak to them again. :jerkit:

Exactly...to worried about himself than the club.always gives one sided views.the way he tried to corner peter today was disgraceful.trying to corner him into calling fisher a liar live on air.

Users who are viewing this thread