King injured - set to miss the start of the season (1 Viewer)

skyblu3sk

There are fears that the 31-year-old may have sustained longer-term damage that could require surgery and keep t him out for months.Even if the injury does heal with rest, it is i unlikely that he will be fit to play against his former club in the second Championship match of the new season when Coventry travel to St Andrew's.

Gray

There are fears that the 31-year-old may have sustained longer-term damage that could require surgery and keep t him out for months.Even if the injury does heal with rest, it is i unlikely that he will be fit to play against his former club in the second Championship match of the new season when Coventry travel to St Andrew's.

Oh sweet karma

Ernie Machin

mr-schadenfreude.png

sky_blue_up_north

Awsome best CCFC news for months hope his leg drops off!!

Spence CCFC

Would have preferred us to injure him but this will do. Doesn't surprise me though one little bit. Didn't sign till we'd played Millwall away and was ill for Leeds away. The two games where he was going to get the most abuse.

frishnit1979

Might not be kahrma or justice, but Shadenfreud certainly (although I doubt I've spelt that correctly). It's funny that I have swung so quickly from being desperatly hoping we'd manage to get him to commit to wanting him to crash and burn: not on a personal level, but just as a means of providing a reason to be grateful for not landing him!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Shame its not finished him off. As he wont be in the team that starts the season, and he wont just walk into their team like he did ours because of his relationship with Ady, should we take bets on how long before he throws his toys out of his pram because he isnt gettin his own way and starting matches??

Users who are viewing this thread