King not signed in time! (1 Viewer)

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Last edited:

redsox

Facebook User
Am I missing something here?, if half the reports are to be believed Marlon King has been poised with his pen , ready to sign on the dotted line for weeks and somehow it catches us by surprise. Not registered in time, does this mean he has finally signed and City just didn't get the paperwork on time? I think you might say I'm disappointed too!!

:mad::mad::mad:

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Maybe it's a ploy to fool the Leicester! (I'm hoping!) haha

CovKingChris

Facebook User
Ray ranson is a fat twat who cant get fuck all right.If you want him sign him you dick.

well ranson has offered him a contract. errm. so its not his fault you douche. Everyone blames it on Ray Ranson and not the player because they know fuck all about football. They just blame the first name they hear.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Valiant you can't just go blaming Ray Ranson without knowing the facts! How do you know he hasn't been offered a contract and King hasn't signed and he and his agent are using us as a tactic to get a prem team to come calling? I'm not saying that is the case but you certainly don't know do you? Lets not go mouthing off without knowing what the facts are.

Disorganised1

Allegedly Mr King wants more money and wants to live in London ~ allegedly

Nick

Administrator
I am quite gutted he hasnt signed yet.

If he does change his mind and go to somebody else he should be invoiced for our time, our coaches and our facilitys.

Disorganised1

it's "crap" like this that causes unrest. unless you are kings agent, aidy or rr. stop with the idle gossip!!:mad:

If you don't like it don't read it ~ however I find the gossip most of the point of being on a forum. :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread