King of the Pundits (1 Viewer)

Thanks to our very own Jimmy Hill, pretty much every sports show has pundits offering (mostly) insightful opinions and inside knowledge. Although there are quite a few who really should have stayed away from the camera, some are so good that sometimes, especially when Villa are on, they're more entertaining than the football. Well, you know what i mean. So for this weeks Cooks Question, i want to know Who Is Your Favourite Sports Pundit And Why? Let us know your opinions and i'll read out as many as i can on this Thursday's edition of Sports Lounge, live on 98.6 Hillz FM and www.hillzfm.co.uk from 10am. Thanks for your input lads

skyblue1991

Martin Keown and surprisingly Jermaine Jenas are pundits I like.

Worst is Garth Crooks; absolute cockwomble

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

Agree that crooks is the worst, closely followed by Owen . I think Phil Neville has improved a lot but still not one of the best. I like Ruud Gullet as he always says as he sees...and Danny Murphy is quite good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Covstu

I like collymore for his honesty, from sky sports I like champagne Charlie and Paul merson

covmark

Collymore is absolute shite, he constantly contradicts himself and all he ever goes on about is being proactive and not reactive. Oh and he's a Villa fan.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

bringbackrattles

Can't stand any on Talksport especially Collymore. In fact don't tune in there anymore as they got on my nerves. Like Jenas and Murphy they talk sense and unlike Savage and Collymore they don't try to be the centre of attention.

Reactions: RFC

Sky_Blue_Daz

Have to Agree with Roy Keane and Danny Murphy both very good

fernandopartridge

I don't see much point in most of them. Lack any real insight and far too much time is spent stroking their egos / sense of self importance.

fernandopartridge

Collymore is absolute shite, he constantly contradicts himself and all he ever goes on about is being proactive and not reactive. Oh and he's a Villa fan.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

He sounds thick as shit with that dopey yam yam accent, tries to use big words but mostly uses them in the wrong context.

Hobo

I think Andy Gray knew his tactics and could have been a manager. An arrogant dinosaur (yes I have met him).

My favourite on the radio at City matches is Chris Cattlin....knows his stuff and still loves this club. We sold him too soon.

vow

Gray Neville, passionate and a real winner (Trophies galore), seems to know his stuff too.

Another one for Danny Murphy too.

CJ_covblaze

Thanks to our very own Jimmy Hill, pretty much every sports show has pundits offering (mostly) insightful opinions and inside knowledge. Although there are quite a few who really should have stayed away from the camera, some are so good that sometimes, especially when Villa are on, they're more entertaining than the football. Well, you know what i mean. So for this weeks Cooks Question, i want to know Who Is Your Favourite Sports Pundit And Why? Let us know your opinions and i'll read out as many as i can on this Thursday's edition of Sports Lounge, live on 98.6 Hillz FM and www.hillzfm.co.uk from 10am. Thanks for your input lads

Most iconic and recognisable - Murray Walker, Sid Waddell and John Motson imo

torchomatic

No one will ever match Hugh Johns. What a voice!

Captain Dart

RIP Jimmy Armfield.

CJ_covblaze

Sorry if I haven't made it clear, my point is he was so much better than all of the above.

In a press conference a manager took exception to something that was said about a player by a highly respected journalist. He hit them with the “what do you know as you all haven’t played the game professionally” line. Jimmy put his hand up and said I’ve got 43 England Caps, 15 as captain. Was a great character. Iconic voice too.

covcity4life

Really enjoy micheal cox tactical analyisis

James horncastle for serie a knowledge

out of mainstream stuff i like neville.

Miss Alan Hanson on MOTD

Offhegoes

Ian Wright & Chris Sutton are great on the Monday Night Football Club on 5live. Wright used to annoy me on TV but he's insightful on the radio,
I like Shearer, doesn't say anything paticulary interesting but always a solid prescence.
Wish they'd move Lineker on though.

Users who are viewing this thread