King Signs - OFFICIAL (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
About bleeding time! Bring on Preston!!!

Cobi Jones's Dreads

He went to prison, and now he's out..
Marlon, Marlon

He came to Cov, an now we shout..
Marlon, Marlon
He's done his time, he's paid his fine, now he's scoring all the time

MARLON KING, COVENTRY'S NUMBER 9!!

Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nahhhhhh nah nahhhhh

Il Pirata

Thought it might have been a two year deal, but I suppose the club didn't want to commit both financially and taking a risk with his 'off the field activities'. He'll probably score 20 goals and then bugger off somewhere for free, but I'd take that.

sotv1987

Thought it might have been a two year deal, but I suppose the club didn't want to commit both financially and taking a risk with his 'off the field activities'. He'll probably score 20 goals and then bugger off somewhere for free, but I'd take that.

I would have thought Cov would have put a sell on clause or an option to extend if he does well and keeps hose nose clean, "He'll probably score 20 goals and then bugger off somewhere for free, but I'd take that" another player that would have used the sky blues and then pisses off. Hope thats not the case and give the bloke a chance.

:welcome:Marlon King

smileycov

Facebook User
THATS WHY "in aidy we trust" he will know best..............i hope :whistle:

ccfc luke

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont think Eastwood has a look in now. King and platt to start against preston!

covladzak

He's getting on abit he's 30 now ...
If he really wants it nows the time to prove it......
He only signed till June 2011, we cant really get hurt on the deal....

BenInTurin

Facebook User
I guess it's only until June 2011 as RR has broken his pay structure for him, let's just hope he and cov have a good season together!!!

Taziano

Facebook User
"He's been working very hard with us in an attempt to regain his fitness. He has looked sharp in training and in a couple of reserve matches but we will have to assess very carefully when he is ready for the step into Championship football"

Direct quote from AB's announcement. It's not a "given" that he'll play the next game. The way the lads played against Bristol was great. He'll have to earn his place like everyone else

Cobi Jones's Dreads

I'm not young and I'm only a lady at weekends ( where I go by the name of Mavis)

:)

Mavis please tell me that isn't you?

Carey's last Saturday, you were wearing a pencil skirt and had a bee hive?

Damn you looked fine!
icon_e_wink.gif

Taziano

Facebook User
I was asked to go see my ex girlfriend today. aawwwww sweet, one thing led to another and we ended up having sex. the Police weren't too pleased though, I was only supposed to be identifying Mavis's body :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

redsox

Facebook User

Damn you looked fine!
icon_e_wink.gif

If you're the young man who made me do those unspeakable things in that alley, I've still got your watch . I shan't tell you where I found it, but if it hadn't have been for the alarm going off it'd be gone forever !!:laugh:

redsox

Facebook User

Damn you looked fine!
icon_e_wink.gif

If you're the young man who made me do those unspeakable things in that alley, I've still got your watch . I shan't tell you where I found it, but if it hadn't have been for the alarm going off it'd be gone forever !!:laugh:

redsox

Facebook User
I was asked to go see my ex girlfriend today. aawwwww sweet, one thing led to another and we ended up having sex. the Police weren't too pleased though, I was only supposed to be identifying Mavis's body :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated!!:laugh::laugh:

Pigeon

No traditional picture of him holding his new number 9 shirt in the telegraph just a load of so called fans saying their not coming back to support their team:(... Hope it all just adds fuel to help him score on saturday....PUSB :p

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
I'm tired of fans saying they won't come back. Fine, don't. See if we care! They'll come back soon enough when he finds his feet! Besides, when he scores it'll have been a team effort, so surely that's the reason to cheer and support?

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
As it stands we have scored in every league game this season and the goals have been coming in from all over the place with Turner, Gunnarsson, Eastwood, Platt, Jutkiewicz all chipping in with goals so far if King can then become our main goalscorer and everyone else continues to chip in with the goals then we could have a good season.

I look forward to seeing King play some part on Saturday.

Can't stress enough how good it was for us to get 3 points against Bristol away, massive result.

covladzak

I bet after all this he contracts the apparently contageous 'crapus coventritus' and can't score to save himself.
I'm gonna have to agree....... He Probably Couldn't Score In A Womens Prison With A fistfull Of Pardons....... :whistle: I hope I'm wrong on this....

Users who are viewing this thread