King to sunderland?????????? (1 Viewer)

skybluejelly

have got a mackem friend at work who reckons marlons going to sunderland at the end of the season,,anyone else heard this because its not on 606 or anywhere else..
would love to keep him personally but just cant see sisu paying him a decent (obscene to most of us) wage,:(

Macca

Not sure the money is strictly relevant. Think MK will want to play at a better level while he is still up to it

sky_blue_up_north

Lets be honest it will be nothing short of a miracle if Marlon is here next season. He his just to good for this league

skybluesam66

Question is

He has gone through the worst of what he will face here - it is now old news in the Championship
Will he want to go through another hate campaign - or - If we can find the money for a takeover ,be a real hero

I really think, if we can pay him 10k a week, he would stay

mattylad

I think he will go (sadly) his net value as a striker in this league will see the likes of Leicester pay him double what he is on here.

skybluejelly

i am hoping he stays ,i think with marlon its a bit like when you are top of the bottom set in maths and then you get moved up to people of equal ability you no longer shine,thats why i think he done well at watford as well..fingers crossed he stays becuase we certainly are not going to be paying money out for a replacement and where else can you get a striker of his quality for free

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I have to hold my hand up and admit I was one of those who originally thought that King wouldn't be good for the club. What a mistake in thinking that! I would LOVE king to stay. He's the best thing that's happened to this club for years!

hitmanhearns

That Sunderland fan is probably just putting steve bruce in the equation as he brought MK to Wigan.

He will be off anyways.... He´s got a couple of yrs left before age sets in, he has got to take the chance to play in the prem. I would.

Covstu

sad but true!! I wonder how many city fans are still protesting that he came to Coventry in the first place???:whistle::slap:

Rocks

Cheer up sky blues, King will stay. We helped him out when no one else would touch him, he wont go to sundyMcland to clean Kenwyn Jones's boots at his age, he'll stay :)

Nick

Administrator
Cheer up sky blues, King will stay. We helped him out when no one else would touch him, he wont go to sundyMcland to clean Kenwyn Jones's boots at his age, he'll stay :)

Especially as Jones plays for Stoke :)

Users who are viewing this thread