Kit Delayed (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

....until we come out of administration, kits on order and deposit has been paid but won't be coming in until we are out of admin, will find the link

Edit -

Kits Delayed
Coventry City will have their new home and away kits on sale when they come out of administration.
Tim Fisher has said that the kits are are being delayed until the club comes out of administration and that their relationship with makers Genesis is good.
The club has taken delivery of training kit and the kits has been designed, ordered, deposit paid and the balance will be paid at the end of administration.

Last edited:

bigfatronssba

Basically our credit rating is shite.

sky_blue_up_north

Remember NOT A PENNY MORE so even when it comes out I won't be getting it if this shower are still in control

bigfatronssba

<p>
But we will get finance to build a new stadium?

Maybe Fishers plan is to just tell a builder about how everyone is against sisu and hope that he feels sorry for them?

Can anyone with free access do a credit check on holdings? (I can do them at work but would get in trouble if I was caught using it for non work stuff!).

Samo

....until we come out of administration, kits on order and deposit has been paid but won't be coming in until we are out of admin, will find the link

Edit -

Kits Delayed
Coventry City will have their new home and away kits on sale when they come out of administration.
Tim Fisher has said that the kits are are being delayed until the club comes out of administration and that their relationship with makers Genesis is good.
The club has taken delivery of training kit and the kits has been designed, ordered, deposit paid and the balance will be paid at the end of administration.

Strange... why the delay? If CCFC Holdings ARE the club, Ltd are worthless and it's business as usual, why the delay? :facepalm:

st john

No point buying the kit now, Fisher knows the new owners will want their own logo and sponsorship on.

skybluelee

I have every home shirt from 1983 but there is no way on earth I am buying this one if SISU take us out of Coventry.

#notonepennymore

theferret

It is perfectly understandable in the circumstances that they would hold off ordering in new replica shirts until there is some clarity from the administrator. Why are people even questioning this? Not everything is part of the conspiracy ffs.

DaleM

It is perfectly understandable in the circumstances that they would hold off ordering in new replica shirts until there is some clarity from the administrator. Why are people even questioning this? Not everything is part of the conspiracy ffs.

It is on here :laugh:

Samo

Yes it is perfectly undersatandable. So why is Fisher telling us Holdings ARE the club, Ltd is worthless and it's business as usual? If that where the case they'd already be selling shirts. Nobody is suggesting any conspiracy here but it does underline that, dispite what they say, Fisher and Co are far from sure of themselves and are spinning like crazy!

Sky Blue Dal

Yes it is perfectly undersatandable. So why is Fisher telling us Holdings ARE the club, Ltd is worthless and it's business as usual? If that where the case they'd already be selling shirts. Nobody is suggesting any conspiracy here but it does underline that, dispite what they say, Fisher and Co are far from sure of themselves and are spinning like crazy!

"spinning like crazy!"

It seems to look that way .... Not conspiracy but contradictions I would say. There's a difference.

Last edited:

wingy

Commitment............financial commitment ........they're not making it ,like they say they are .

theferret

Commitment............financial commitment ........they're not making it ,like they say they are .

So they're not paying the wages then? That they paid a deposit for the kit is a lie? Why order in replica shirts when they is the small chance that the administrator might throw everyone a curve ball? Just because they are confident of their position doesn't mean they will have totally ruled out other potential outcomes. In which case, holding back for a few weeks is entirely sensible, and in no way suggests that are not following through on their commitment to fund the club over the next few years. That is something I definitely am prepared to believe.

Noggin

So they're not paying the wages then? That they paid a deposit for the kit is a lie? Why order in replica shirts when they is the small chance that the administrator might throw everyone a curve ball? Just because they are confident of their position doesn't mean they will have totally ruled out other potential outcomes. In which case, holding back for a few weeks is entirely sensible, and in no way suggests that are not following through on their commitment to fund the club over the next few years. That is something I definitely am prepared to believe.

No they are not funding the club they are borrowing money to use to fund the club this money has to be paid back and with big interest + management fees. The actual total value of the club falls every day and has done since they took over, we owe more and more as time goes on. They arn't funding they are borrowing and doing it in a way that is expensive to the club.

wingy

What Level of subsidy will be required for the season after next if its 33% of this years budget based on Crowd assumptions ? This coming seasons player FFP figure is quoted as £2M. which is not 65% of last seasons turnover but more like 33% or less so who is Funding /subsidising what?

theferret

What Level of subsidy will be required for the season after next if its 33% of this years budget based on Crowd assumptions ? This coming seasons player FFP figure is quoted as £2M. which is not 65% of last seasons turnover but more like 33% or less so who is Funding /subsidising what?

Sorry, I don't understand the question.

lordsummerisle

No they are not funding the club they are borrowing money to use to fund the club this money has to be paid back and with big interest + management fees. The actual total value of the club falls every day and has done since they took over, we owe more and more as time goes on. They arn't funding they are borrowing and doing it in a way that is expensive to the club.

Pretty much how everybody "invests" in football these days sadly.

Don't think that any other potential owners, be it Haskell, or some Chinese consortium will be putting in any personal money out of their back-pocket.

It's why football is a popular investment, lot of money to be made in debt and "loans", success on the field only a happy coincidence.

wingy

Sorry, I don't understand the question.
That's because its not an easy one to ask.

Last seasons turnover Circa £6M. IMO . Without interests +management fees pretty much breakeven `

This seasons player budget stated@ £2M. that does not represent 65% of turnover ,more like 33% or less .That to me says SISU are not funding us /Subsidising us to potential .Making the argument/point on FFP and its Importance invalid as they are not adhering to it.

If the following season receives a player budget of 33% of this years turnover and they again set it to 33% ,and not 65%,it will represent non league level funding .
The perception created when terms used SISU continue to commit to fund us is inaccurate. The reality is they're funding us to regression not progression.

Users who are viewing this thread